Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

DAY#4 MOROS DAILY DROP : CHECK IP FOR FRAUD FLAGS.

by MORORAY - 10 May, 2023 - 02:33 PM
This post is by a banned member (MORORAY) - Unhide
MORORAY  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
Hello My name is MORO, I am new here, as in being, active. But i been in the community for a while, and I been threw many Metas, trends & hypes, needless to say Im experience. Every day I will be posting a guide/ method or a file here that you guys request. I also have a New telegram Channel in which I post some neat stuff as well, hope you guys check it out. https://t.me/+SK1PHCL-5C8yMDkx you guys can also make request for methods, guides, or files psds scans etc. Chat Link for general questions juts ask the chat, me and a buddy respond there very actively  https://t.me/+PgQnwKjkjF4wMjlh

I have personally never failed a refund, i may have taken months lmao but never failed, i follow the following guidelines when it comes to any refund

Firewalls of a refund,
1st try, ORIGINAL FTID > RETURN FTID > PP CASE ORIGINAL FTID > PP CASE RETURN FTID> Bank claim.
ALWAYS PAY PAYPAL!!!!
(when paying with paypal, you're basically doubling your chances of getting a refund. If your initial method Fails)
Paypal Claim dont go into CHEXSYSTEMS, and tend to be easy to play around with.
With paypal you can also make to claims for the same order  DNA, and Returned but never refunded.
What if they don't accept  Paypal, as a payment method? Get the paypal card for your account and pay with that, is the same thing, still paying with PP
(Paypal Unauthorized would only work within a week of purchase, so I will not add it)
Refund Attempts:
1. Whatever Method you think will work DNA EB etc
2. SCAN on LABEL it was shipped(OFTID,FTIDDNA) DNA
3. Return Request FTID
4. Paypal Claim DNA (with OFTID,FTIDDNA,LIT etc)
5. Paypal Claim Returned but never refunded.
6. Bank Claim(You only have about 3 good claims per bank before a flag goes into the account, so make it count, prepaid card claims are mediocre so don't even waste your time on them)
This post is by a banned member (MORORAY) - Unhide
MORORAY  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #2
This is a bump