Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

DEAL DISPUTE AGAINST EVOLOT | $600

by FragDoc - 17 July, 2023 - 06:03 PM
This post is by a banned member (Evolot) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (AncientBanana) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
That's an impersonator. @Liars
@Evolot
This post is by a banned member (FragDoc) - Unhide
FragDoc  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(18 July, 2023 - 01:37 AM)Evolot Wrote: Show More
@FragDoc

Can you actually provide what needs to be done in direct message on Discord. I will state my ETA and I will stick to it. This scam report can be put on hold and I will make $100 discount to the total price.

Can you please give me another chance? So you can feel pure prestige through the whole procedure.

I really don't want to miss this project. Since I think this is the best way to show real perks of my service through transparency of this scam report.

And If I fail to provide any of the required tasks, deals, compensations. You can easily provide that here and receive your full refund.

I really think that I still deserve to be in the part of your team. Also I want to provide 100% satisfaction on this order. I would rather want to be known as professional service provider than time-waster

So please give me another chance, and please forgive my irresponsibility and let me fix my mistakes.

I really know that you are really serious about this project, so with your satisfaction, and whole business succession, I will get an nice advertisement, and you will be enhanced with something actually helpful (with my knowledge, overall nice looking design, and professionalism)

Do you agree? Let's make it fire together!
And with this decision, you know that everything would be 1/1 Transparent, unique and clear.

Anyways, I don't want to make Anti AD for my service.

The next time you ask me what needs to be done is the moment I fire your ass on the spot. This isn't the first nor second time I've answered this exact question. Your boss from now is Smuzzie, the other graphic designer we had to hire to take your place, and all questions should be directed towards him unless we are in a meeting together.

The proposed discount is indeed acceptable, yet what I demand beyond all else is an unflinching commitment to professionalism and productivity from you as a member of my team. Moreover, any recreational activities unrelated to our work, including browsing cracked.io, must remain exclusive to your personal time. Thus, I present you with an opportunity to reaffirm your capabilities and commitment to our shared goals. If you slow down Smuzzie or the rest of the team, you're done.

In light of past incidents that have cast a shadow over my trust in your performance, we need to revise the terms of our agreement. Instead of delivering a complete website comprising fifteen unique pages as originally stipulated, your responsibility will now be confined to half of this output. Following this new arrangement, you have been compensated for eight unique pages, equivalent to a full workload under these adjusted conditions.

Remember, this is not a place for complacency. I have brought you onboard to deliver the highest quality of work, and I anticipate nothing less than your absolute best. Mediocrity does not have a place here. We, as a team, consistently strive for excellence.
This post is by a banned member (FragDoc) - Unhide
FragDoc  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
@Evolot Enough is enough. You've been given one too many opportunities and have shown that you are incapable of completing any work in any given timeframe. From the time I gave you a final chance up until now, you have not brought me 1 piece of work to show for yourself. You messaged my other graphic designer saying that you "made some updates on login and register page" even though he had already completed both tasks before then. Additionally, he marked down that he completed them on ClickUp, a program that I spent 30 min guiding you how to properly use. In addition to all of this, my other graphic designer designated 1 singular task he wanted you to complete (which I notated on ClickUp on July 19th when I explained to you how ClickUp works) and you haven't completed even that. To say that I'm disappointed is an understatement and at this moment, the ONLY thing I want is a complete refund ASAP. Message me on Discord or Telegram to obtain my crypto address. I will update here once the refund has been processed.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
User has been banned. Sorry for your loss.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024