Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

DESPERATE need a quick way to make $1000

by NuckNation - 20 May, 2020 - 05:24 PM
This post is by a banned member (huh1) - Unhide
huh1  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(20 May, 2020 - 05:27 PM)NuckNation Wrote: Show More
(20 May, 2020 - 05:25 PM)TorMarket Wrote: Show More
Nigga unless you are selling drugs or have a good job you wont get 1k in a month (unless you become a sick nasty cracker) gl.

I am starting a business to sell Weed, Carts, LSD, etc. already thought of and in the works!

It is really a bad idea
This post is by a banned member (possiblymayb) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
If you're in a troubling situation and you honestly only need around $1000, your best bet would probably be doing some legal tasks online for people. Think positive and look for small tasks you can do like helping people on social network sites promote for a small fee- such as Virtual Assisting tasks. What are you good at?
I have a signature.  Hype  #coolkidsclub  :caty:
This post is by a banned member (xmarcusx21) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Get any Job even part time. When ktoś done write to court that you will pay everything but you want to spread it out in installments. Pay every month part od debt until You'll be done. Then think about profitable buisness.
This post is by a banned member (NuckNation) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Hello everyone! Just wanted to say that I did end up figuring out how to make the money and more, I sold my old gaming laptop for $800 and found a bunch of small jobs around my neighborhood to start working at. Paid everything back and am now doing well! Thank you for all of the tips and if I had learned anything from this interaction is that the real best way to start making money is flipping items and shit like that  Pepeclap
We on some real B R O K E boy hours  pepeokay [Image: feelssadman.png]
This post is by a banned member (Jdolsohkenski7899) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(27 July, 2020 - 05:53 PM)NuckNation Wrote: Show More
Hello everyone! Just wanted to say that I did end up figuring out how to make the money and more, I sold my old gaming laptop for $800 and found a bunch of small jobs around my neighborhood to start working at. Paid everything back and am now doing well! Thank you for all of the tips and if I had learned anything from this interaction is that the real best way to start making money is flipping items and shit like that  Pepeclap

That is awesome ?????
This post is by a banned member (OPCODE) - Unhide
OPCODE  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Sometimes all you need is just some wise words from people you've never met... like those coming from this incredibly awesome community.
Keep up the good work and try not to fuck up again  pepeokay
This post is by a banned member (G4beo) - Unhide
G4beo  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(27 July, 2020 - 05:53 PM)NuckNation Wrote: Show More

Congrats! I'm glad you where able to pay the fines, I've experience this stuff too and it sucks.
This post is by a banned member (cocombo) - Unhide