Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[DISCORD] ✅ Custom Discord Bots With API Implementation ✅ Selly, Sellix, etc.

by silver1smurf13 - 11 April, 2022 - 06:05 PM
This post is by a banned member (silver1smurf13) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 June, 2022 - 03:51 PM by silver1smurf13. Edited 5 times in total.)

I make Discord bots with APIs (Selly, Sellix, UberEats, etc.)
The bots can loop commands, respond to reactions, respond to messages and more!
Personally I use the Discord bots to allow customers to view stock and buy accounts in Discord
The pricing for these bots will be in the budget of many, as they don't take me too long to make if it's simple.

EXAMPLES OF MY WORK

Uber Eats Phone Bot

[Image: unknown.png]

- Automatically gens numbers from a provider, and sends it to the channel. After you put the number inside Uber Eats, the code is automatically sent to the channel. If anything goes wrong with the number you are able to ban it, and retry the command.

> Tracks your Uber Eats order, by putting in the GUID after the /orders/ from the URL into the channel. Allows you to see where your food is in real time, and auto-update can range from 1 second to 10 minutes.
Selly Stock/Buy Bot

> Checks the stock of any/all items on your website. Can have multiple commands setup for different products, or one command for an entire section.
> Implement Cashapp payments in discord for Selly/Sellix. Allows your customers to buy items from your store, and have it automatically get sent to their email, without having to leave Discord. It is a game-changer for the UX.
PRICING

I really don't have a set price, because you could have 100 commands or 10 commands. Message me on Discord at DonnyTolliver#5988for more information. I usually respond within minutes :)
This post is by a banned member (Werepes) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (DaddyMod) - Unhide