Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Deal Dispute against Micronne

by MrFranko - 26 June, 2024 - 08:09 PM
This post is by a banned member (MrFranko) - Unhide
MrFranko  
Infinity
Threads
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Micrinne

Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-%E2%8E%A0%E2%8...0%E2%9C%85

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 750$

Screenshots of Communication: @Liars has it already

Additional Information: dispute is already 2 weeks now and it was done in a private group with @Liars as escrow there seems to be an issue coming up with a resolution Pepi

OP said he'll be teaching me a very powerful exploit according to his thread but after paying I got a 5 page pdf teaching basic self chargeback, there was no information or whatsoever that it would be chargeback guide

He used to the term powerful exploit to bait customers but indeed with the so called mentorship you're not getting anything worth 750$ because it just a basic chargeback guide when I told OP about this he said I just got the knowledge already (meaning OP just taught me how to perform a charge back PepeGlad ) and I could use it on various sites

He speaks so highly of the method as though it's something new but it's not I thought I will be getting special access or a special tool to make this so called exploit worth it but he has nothing to offer

I am willing to share details with @Darkness and @KSZ so this could be sorted sooner

Crypto address for a refund: Sent to Liars
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Micrinne (Micrinne) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Micrinne) - Unhide
Micrinne  
Contributor
Threads
I've already sent all the details to @Liars .
The buyer was satisfied with the method, then all of a sudden he asked Liars to cancel the deal.
I showed proof of earnings and everything that he asked.
I have many other satisfied buyers, he clearly just want the method for free.
This post is by a banned member (MrFranko) - Unhide
MrFranko  
Infinity
Threads
Even the only vouch your thread has it that the method is known already, you're selling a basic chargeback guide for 750$. I was never satisfied with purchase I realized it wasn't worth the price.
This post is by a banned member (Micrinne) - Unhide
Micrinne  
Contributor
Threads
(27 June, 2024 - 10:18 PM)MrFranko Wrote: Show More
Even the only vouch your thread has it that the method is known already, you're selling a basic chargeback guide for 750$. I was never satisfied with purchase I realized it wasn't worth the price.

wtf are you on about, the vouch clearly shows that the individual made double the price of the method in one week.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
User has been refunded. As for @Micrinne He needs to stop selling the method as it is nothing special.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024