Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Deal dispute @Antares

by newisgamer - 01 July, 2022 - 07:45 PM
This post is by a banned member (newisgamer) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 July, 2022 - 07:50 PM by newisgamer. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: added more info )
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Antares
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Upgrade-HUB-1-...rades-24-7
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: HBO Max Personal upgrade - 1 year, $10.
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/IKRiux6
Additional Information: Bought HBO Max personal upgrade, worked for some time, then stopped working. When asked to replace/fix, he said he was busy, so I waited. After a lot of time, he said that he couldn't help me, as shown in the conversations.
[If Applicable] Crypto address for a refund: I can send BTC or ETH or whatever if needed

Edit: I also tried the UpgradeHUB discord server, but it is broken and doesn't have a ticket system or whatever
New's Services
[Image: L6sWgPQhKcbLfrrg.gif]

Autodesk Upgrades | Canva Pro Upgrades | Mango Languages Upgrades | Tableau Licenses
ALWAYS CONFIRM ON-SITE YOU ARE DEALING WITH ME, I NEVER REFUSE MM OR CONFIRMATION VIA PM.

Leeching will get you banned.
Please leave a like  Pepelove
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Antares (Antares) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Antares) - Unhide
Antares  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Bruh wtf is this
1st of all hbo method is patched according to upgrade hub tos and warranties once a method is patched there is nothing we can do its even written in products description 2nd of all this scam report should be opened on the owners of upgrade hub which isn’t me the service has been sold months ago and they deal with this shit i was just friendly to answer you then redirected you to them
3rd your hbo worked for a long amount of time so even if you want a refund you will get what 3$ at best as its a partial your going to get??‍♂️ Read the rules before buying
Threads
3 Years of service
(02 July, 2022 - 06:20 PM)Antares Wrote: Show More
Bruh wtf is this
1st of all hbo method is patched according to upgrade hub tos and warranties once a method is patched there is nothing we can do its even written in products description 2nd of all this scam report should be opened on the owners of upgrade hub which isn’t me the service has been sold months ago and they deal with this shit i was just friendly to answer you then redirected you to them
3rd your hbo worked for a long amount of time so even if you want a refund you will get what 3$ at best as its a partial your going to get??‍♂️ Read the rules before buying

First of all, even though you sold upgradehub, I bought the upgrade from you, so the scam report would be to you.
Second, my upgrade worked for two months, then stopped working, you fixed for a month an here we are. 3 months total, bought for a year.
TOS didn't say anything about the method being patched.
To be honest, I don't care about the money itself, but just want people to know that you are scamming/not providing the service you claim you do.

@Liars how should this proceed?
New's Services

Autodesk Upgrades | Canva Pro Upgrades | Mango Languages Upgrades | Tableau Licenses
ALWAYS CONFIRM ON-SITE YOU ARE DEALING WITH ME, I NEVER REFUSE MM OR CONFIRMATION VIA PM.

Antares  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Tos are saying everything bout method being patched this is not a scam i have resolved every issue there is and every customer i have is satisfied
https://upgradehub.sellix.io/terms
You can read them here or in every single server i owned before selling and yes you didnt buy from me you bought from UPGRADE HUB there’s a huge difference buying from me personally and buying from a service which had different owners for example jigsaw was a owner too you didn’t mention him the service UPGRADE HUB is no longer owned by me
The method of hbo is patched i talked bout a partial refund if it was a scam i wouldn’t be here in the first place and my warranties are for when a method dies there’s nothing i can do beside switch it to another product

Finally all im saying 3 months of hbo already are returning your investment of 10$ and more so the refund would automatically be very low
Lower then 5$
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 July, 2022 - 09:34 PM by newisgamer. Edit Reason: typo )
(02 July, 2022 - 09:20 PM)Antares Wrote: Show More
Tos are saying everything bout method being patched this is not a scam i have resolved every issue there is and every customer i have is satisfied
https://upgradehub.sellix.io/terms
You can read them here or in every single server i owned before selling and yes you didnt buy from me you bought from UPGRADE HUB there’s a huge difference buying from me personally and buying from a service which had different owners for example jigsaw was a owner too you didn’t mention him the service UPGRADE HUB is no longer owned by me
The method of hbo is patched i talked bout a partial refund if it was a scam i wouldn’t be here in the first place and my warranties are for when a method dies there’s nothing i can do beside switch it to another product

Finally all im saying 3 months of hbo already are returning your investment of 10$ and more so the refund would automatically be very low
Lower then 5$

You were the one who sold me the upgrade inside of upgrade hub's discord server (through a ticket), so I bought from you.
Also terms say "Incase any method gets patched, you will receive a replacement as soon as we find a new method or be offered an equivalent exchange."
I have not been offer a replacement nor an "equivalent exchange"
New's Services

Antares  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
You have not been offered a equivalent exchange cause you rushed the scam report before me answering you on discord
And again you bought from upgrade hub there’s a huge difference beetwen buying from a project aka lets say you bought from cracked.io a subscription and the owner changed you will run to the old owner? No you will go to the project you bought from so here you also had to contact upgrade hub which would have helped you

You didnt buy from me but from UPGRADE HUB that was owned by me and jigsaw the time you bought and now sold you didn’t relate my partner that did your upgrade and only me

You want your equivalent exchange contact upgrade hub they will get it done thanks for understanding
Threads
3 Years of service
(02 July, 2022 - 11:07 PM)Antares Wrote: Show More
You have not been offered a equivalent exchange cause you rushed the scam report before me answering you on discord
And again you bought from upgrade hub there’s a huge difference beetwen buying from a project aka lets say you bought from cracked.io a subscription and the owner changed you will run to the old owner? No you will go to the project you bought from so here you also had to contact upgrade hub which would have helped you

You didnt buy from me but from UPGRADE HUB that was owned by me and jigsaw the time you bought and now sold you didn’t relate my partner that did your upgrade and only me

You want your equivalent exchange contact upgrade hub they will get it done thanks for understanding

You can't claim that I rushed the scam report because I started talking in discord with you 3 weeks ago, you clown  DancingClown
New's Services