Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Decentralised Mechanical Ventilation with heat recovery (dMVHR)

by BuzeNova - 16 July, 2023 - 01:05 PM
This post is by a banned member (BuzeNova) - Unhide
BuzeNova  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Recently, I had the pleasure of purchasing a decentralized mechanical ventilation system with heat recovery from Ecostream.org.uk , and I must say, I'm incredibly impressed! The quality and performance of their products exceeded my expectations. Not only does it effectively ventilate my home, but it also recovers and utilizes heat, making it an energy-efficient solution. Highly recommended!
This post is by a banned member (moonline3) - Unhide
moonline3  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 19 July, 2023 - 07:05 AM by moonline3. Edited 1 time in total.)
Thank you for sharing your recommendation. It can be helpful for others who are considering similar products to hear about positive experiences and reputable suppliers. If you have any further insights or feedback about Ecostream.org.uk or their products, feel free to share them.  [Image: PepeBlush.png]                                                                                                                                                                            www.targetpayandbenefits.com