Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Dispute Regarding Partnership and False Accusations

by HOST - 04 June, 2024 - 09:38 PM
This post is by a banned member (HOST) - Unhide
HOST  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 June, 2024 - 09:39 PM by HOST. Edited 2 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/TWITCHSHOP @TWITCHSHOP
Thread: Twitch AdBot Partnership
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: None, my time.
Screenshots of Communication: [ https://imgur.com/a/8ec81uw ]
Additional Information: Opening dispute due to false accusations He will if i don't soon.

I want to address the recent issues and false accusations that have arisen regarding our partnership and the program I developed.
We had an agreement to sell the program together and share the revenue generated, Shortly after I released an upgraded version of the tool, which was significantly improved compared to the original source he me paid for, I was hardcore accused of backdooring and ratting the programs.

He specifically mentioned concerns about my program, TMAD, which he had purchased a license for, i sell this Tool publicly on my shop, and the newly released adbot tool.
I want to make myself clear that these accusations are completely baseless. The sole purpose of both  old versions, 1.0.6 and the new redeveloped 1.0.7, is for adbotting
I do not engage in any malicious activities such as profiting from traffic or using backdoors or RATs. My intention is solely to sell legitimate programs and license keys.
If I had any malicious intent, I would have taken precautions to ensure zero detections by paying professional encryptors.  
I am deeply disappointed by the shamelessness of this kid. After I have genuinely supported his customers, provided server support, and ensured that all users have received accurate information regarding the program's usage
The results achieved by his customers speak for themselves also.. 

Regarding the claim that I owe over 100 from the revenue split, I would like clarify I presented the breakdown of the earnings, which amounted to 141.98 of my sales.
At that point, I offered an alternative arrangement, stating that the next orders' revenue would be his revenue, and I would not receive payment for the total sum of the sales made by him, In response he agreed by stating, "Whatever you prefer."
However, it is crucial to note that my partner later attempted to reverse this agreement. it is clear that I have fulfilled my part of the agreement, generating sales and offering a fair alternative arrangement. days later his change of heart and refusal to proceed with the revenue split should not be used as a basis for claiming that I owe him over 100, as seen in the Screenshots.

I kindly request the assistance of an administrator to review any necessary details or files to prove that these accusations are false. I am willing to cooperate fully and provide any evidence required.
Always confirm on cracked.io/@HOST
My contributions are either found online or personally tested, always use at your own\risk
 Impersonators https://cracked.io/Thread-IMPERSONATOR-A...on-site-PM
Before you shop read my
Terms of Agreement

[Image: eWhyrq5.png]
[Image: I3fW7fA.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @TWITCHSHOP (TWITCHSHOP) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (TWITCHSHOP) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
I will respond within 24 hours of this message with details.
This post is by a banned member (Ping) - Unhide
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
Seeing as how there is no monetary transaction being disputed in this thread, I will resolve this dispute as resolved.

If either party wishes to pursue a monetary compensation they may open a new dispute in which they do so.
[DM to purchase Signature Ad Slots]

[Ping's PGP Key]
I am NOT affiliated with any "Ping" shops, or services being marketed over this forum.
Before conducting any form of business confirm my identity through onsite PM.