Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Dispute regarding refund by Evil Refunds (lighttboy)

by n00b002 - 02 May, 2024 - 10:03 AM
This post is by a banned member (n00b002) - Unhide
n00b002  
Registered
Threads
Scammers Profile Link:  https://cracked.io/lighttboy

Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-★EVIL-REFUNDS-...-7-SUPPORT

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: ~1500$

Screenshots of Communication: Will provide all

Additional Information:Hello there, I was start work with this guy regarding Amazon ~2000$ refund(Macbook Pro M3 Pro) at 23th Apr, first I have asked  him about success rate, he tell me that the success rate is 100%, then we start process, Ha told me that refund will be done in 2-3 days. I've give him my account credentials, he was logged in and change email and phone number. When I asked him why, he told that he will send some files to Amazon and after that will change it back to mine.

2-3-4 days passed, I've contacted with him every day and ask about process, he told me don't worry, everything is ok, just wait, everything will be ok,  it's weekend and can take a lil more time, etc...

On Thuesday he told me that my account was blocked by ofm, and he tried to figure it out. Then start ignoring me.
Now I've asked him to provide me emails, conversations, etc... so I can proceed chargeback via bank, he didn't respond me and didn't provide me any information.

I think he must pay me at least 50% of my order, because he confirm that he can do it with 100% success rate and failed it.

And now ignoring me like a scammer.

I can provide all screenshots of your conversation.

Crypto address for a refund: TVLHHhfFDZudo4nzvVdTVxntTLMAhhqdPN
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @lighttboy (lighttboy) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (lighttboy) - Unhide
lighttboy  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Do you think filing a scam report will get your order refunded? I have already told you that the refund is guaranteed as long as the account remains open, since it's new and has no previous orders, It was closed by OFM and this is beyond my control. I have shown you the email from OFM, so what exactly are you talking here?
[Image: qkaS2yX.gif]

[Image: cLdbRJM.gif]
n00b002  
Registered
Threads
(02 May, 2024 - 10:03 AM)Leechometer Wrote: Show More
System bot message: @lighttboy (lighttboy) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread

Dude you told me about that after account was closed. I'm repeat, when you give 100% success rate for your service - it's guarantee. If you guarantee, and failed it - you must pay for it.

When you logged in to my account, and see that there is only 1 order, and there is no small orders before, why you didn't tell me that there is a little chance that account can be closed ? Every day I asked you about process, and you said "don't worry", "everything will be ok", "I will done it", etc...
This post is by a banned member (lighttboy) - Unhide
lighttboy  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
You asked about an item you wanted to order, and I told you it's 100% reliable, not knowing about your account. Refunding it’s something illegal, and it's always a risk, even Amazon can catch on to this stuff. Stop complaining and just return the item.
[Image: qkaS2yX.gif]

[Image: cLdbRJM.gif]
n00b002  
Registered
Threads
(03 May, 2024 - 10:32 AM)n00b002 Wrote: Show More
(02 May, 2024 - 10:03 AM)Leechometer Wrote: Show More

Dude you told me about that after account was closed. I'm repeat, when you give 100% success rate for your service - it's guarantee. If you guarantee, and failed it - you must pay for it.

When you logged in to my account, and see that there is only 1 order, and there is no small orders before, why you didn't tell me that there is a little chance that account can be closed ? Every day I asked you about process, and you said "don't worry", "everything will be ok", "I will done it", etc...
But after you log in to my account, when you see that there is a first order in account, you can warn me about that. But you didn't, and still told me that it will be done 100%.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@n00b002 PM me & @Liars with the screenshots of communication. Do so within 24hrs
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
n00b002  
Registered
Threads
(04 May, 2024 - 01:01 AM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@n00b002 PM me & @Liars with the screenshots of communication. Do so within 24hrs

Done