Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Dispute with Sonic Refunds

by matt9r - 13 August, 2024 - 10:08 PM
This post is by a banned member (matt9r) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @SonicRefs (SonicRefs) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (SonicRefs) - Unhide
SonicRefs  
Supreme
Threads
(This post was last modified: 13 August, 2024 - 10:28 PM by SonicRefs. Edited 3 times in total.)
(13 August, 2024 - 10:08 PM)matt9r Wrote: Show More
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/SonicRefs

Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-%E2%AD%90%25EF...APEST-RATE

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 1

Screenshots of Communication: Provided to admins

Additional Information:

The context
Sonic sold me a slot for his private mentorship group he calls "The Ultimate Empire" about week ago for exactly $399 USD. In his advertisement message for the mentorship from his "Services" telegram channel, he formally states that The Ultimate Empire contains the followings:

• Multiple IMPORTANT and EXCLUSIVE documents from Templates to Invoices!
  • Huge Range of PRIVATE Working Refund stores! Tech, clothes, furniture etc (iPhones too).

My complaint
Although, after payment is made, the funds received on Sonic's end and the invite is sent, it only takes a few minutes after joining his private group to find out that the said methods and guides are in fact far for being exclusive and private. The screenshots and proofs transmitted to known admins show stolen documents/guides from other refunders. If required, I will share them here, in the eyes of the public. I even have proof of Sonic jokingly admitting to be aware that one of the guide does not belong to him. Though, I am not allowed to send everything for privacy purposes and because some channels contain links, and unsafe documents for those who don't know how to properly use and dispose of them. For now, it is easier to me to proceed this way than editing out each link and risking this process by unvoluntarily sending unnecessary and unpermitted content. With everything Sonic has been facing currently, I believe the people deserve to know what they're in for. Also, once this dispute is made public, I doubt Sonic will just admit what he did and will probably do his best at hiding the proofs by deleting content from his group, editing messages or simply remove me from his mentorship channel, which is why I have made sure to record, capture and keep everything beforehand.

My request
I request from Sonic that the entire initial amount be returned to me, i.e. $399 USD. I have a matching txid and visual proof from the refunder confirming the txid. The admins are free to request me with more proofs at any given moment and I will do my absolute best to provide them quickly with what they need in order to approve this request. [Image: pepeokay.png]

Important information for the refund
THE ADDRESS SHOWN BELOW IS A MONERO (XMR) ADDRESS. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT FAILURE, I MUST RECEIVE THE SUM IN ITS INTEGRITY.

Monero crypto address for the refund: 43F5xxjbZqB77WEk1s3i6MMJxWAwJkPLqUtAhx83Bb9pioyUPkSKBH98opEEmhzV24JaJ1EcXi6JwFKvaLJaaRxKPGhPyyk

Hello, All methods/vouches/se/guides/templates have copyright. We bought the right to use it you can contact the owner of the group you mentioned, and he will state that we are allowed to use and resell such content! The methods are all up-to-date! all that is mentioned on our sale thread is indeed included in the group plus 24/7 support from myself! I won't be deleting anything as you mentioned above for hide proofs as I have nothing to hide! @Liars

Also you didn't provide the proof of payment txid on your post!
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
This post is by a banned member (SonicRefs) - Unhide
SonicRefs  
Supreme
Threads
(13 August, 2024 - 11:45 PM)matt9r Wrote: Show More
Hi Sonic.

Yes, you indeed got the copyrights to these materials but only after I purchased the mentorship.

https://cracked.io/Thread-SOLVED--1756758

After purchasing the mentorship program, I discovered that the same content was also shared with another refunder named Mario for a much lower price of 50$ per month.

In this previous closed thread, you have paid Mario $1500 to use his mentorship contents that he sells for a monthly subscription of $50.

I was unaware that you had an exact replica of Mario's monthly group and had even stolen the vouches from his monthly group before acquiring copyrights.

Sonic, you falsely claimed the ownership of copied mentorship materials, leading to make me believe that you had developed the content yourself. A comparison of both courses revealed identical wording and vouches.

You rebranded this as some private mentorship:

Various NEW & PRIVATE SE stores! Advanced Replacements!

The mentioned course sales thread advertised various new and private SE stores along with advanced replacements. However, upon joining, it became apparent that there was no originality or added value provided beyond copying Mario's work. Again, a thorough comparison reveals near-identical wording/vouches and repackaging it as a more expensive offering and falsely advertising it without adding 0 originality to it.

The mentorship program in question appears to be an almost identical copy of a previously established course created by mariomna, available for purchase at a fraction of the cost ($50). No meaningful changes or enhancements seem to have been made

In short:

- You have made false promises about the exclusivity and originality of the mentorship program.

- The mentorship program is an almost identical copy of Mario's course, which is available at a much lower price ($50).

- You have acquired copyrights to Mario's content without permission, and then bought the rights to use it after being caught for doing so by his mentees. This included the stealing of documents, which led to mario making a scam report and you paying a 1500$ fee to Mario for the right to use his contents.

- You advertised the mentorship program as "NEW & PRIVATE" and "Advanced Replacements", which was not true.

- You did not add any original value to the content, simply rebranding and repackaging it as a more expensive offering. near-identical wording/vouches, showing the lack of originality.

- I hold proof that you, Sonic, was aware that one of the guides did not belong to you, but still sold it and claimed it as your own BEFORE the copyrights were acquired

- Your actions are dishonest and broke my trust. I purchased an Ultimate Empire slot before you had the dispute with Mario and before I found that you knowingly stole all materials from his monthly group, sold as your own and misrepresented its value.

Here is the TXID by the way: 7e4267dbbb11430d65d2f00cf28683671a61ebc524e403aeb6b866fc3c12b60e

In short:

- You have made false promises about the exclusivity and originality of the mentorship program.

A=
all methods on ultimate empire are exclusive and original. Many content are from Mario group which we bought the permission to use and resell his private methods!

- The mentorship program is an almost identical copy of Mario's course, which is available at a much lower price ($50).

A=
We have also in group benefits, 24/7 support, 10% fees, opsec exclusive methods not related to Mario.

- You have acquired copyrights to Mario's content without permission, and then bought the rights to use it after being caught for doing so by his mentees. This included the stealing of documents, which led to mario making a scam report and you paying a 1500$ fee to Mario for the right to use his contents.

A=
still we sorted such situation before this scam report opened which means we have the full rights to have such content in our chat for our students! Everything is solved.

- You advertised the mentorship program as "NEW & PRIVATE" and "Advanced Replacements", which was not true.

A=
You have 0 proof it’s not true! methods are updated and private. Advanced replacements are available!

- You did not add any original value to the content, simply rebranding and repackaging it as a more expensive offering. near-identical wording/vouches, showing the lack of originality.

A=
 we did add there is more than just ftid methods! Learn what real value is!

- I hold proof that you, Sonic, was aware that one of the guides did not belong to you, but still sold it and claimed it as your own BEFORE the copyrights were acquired

A=
not aware of what guide you talking about. 

- Your actions are dishonest and broke my trust. I purchased an Ultimate Empire slot before you had the dispute with Mario and before I found that you knowingly stole all materials from his monthly group, sold as your own and misrepresented its value

A= 
Still the report was just opened after we acquired the rights for it! Again it’s not stolen content we have rights to use and resale!
[Image: uWztodn.gif]