Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Do you also like notes to be slightly out of tune?

by c1hiss - 13 March, 2024 - 01:15 PM
This post is by a banned member (c1hiss) - Unhide
c1hiss  
Registered
Threads
So, I'm a musician, not for my whole life, but, for, like, a few years. Started guitar, now on a Midi too, a little, but mostly guitar. Vocals a bit too.

And what I notice is that, maybe I'm in minority here, but I like when the notes are slightly out of tune. They sound less sterile that way, more interesting, more alive, imperfect.

Is this something you discovered yourself too?

In general, what do you think about the instruments being tuned perfectly, compared to imperfectly?
This post is by a banned member (c1hiss) - Unhide
c1hiss  
Registered
Threads
(13 March, 2024 - 01:15 PM)c1hiss Wrote: Show More
So, I'm a musician, not for my whole life, but, for, like, a few years. Started guitar, now on a Midi too, a little, but mostly guitar. Vocals a bit too.

And what I notice is that, maybe I'm in minority here, but I like when the notes are slightly out of tune. They sound less sterile that way, more interesting, more alive, imperfect.

Is this something you discovered yourself too?
router login 192.168.l.l.link/   
In general, what do you think about the instruments being tuned perfectly, compared to imperfectly?

I got this,...
This post is by a banned member (pletchermoi) - Unhide
Threads
I simply wanted to share with everyone here that I have run into some truly amazing insights and discussions about this forum. The level of engagement and knowledge sharing is actually outstanding!

I will be genuinely impressed by the thoughtful responses and the sense of community here. It is truly inspiring to be a part of such an exciting platform where ideas flow freely and everyone is so supportive.

Many thanks to all the contributors in making this forum such an invaluable resource. Why don't we continue to study on one another and grow together. Here's to a lot of more insightful conversations ahead!

Go ahead and customize it to fit the specific context of this forum you are posting on!

AD:
鴻福堂信用卡優惠
美債破產
破產管理主任 人工
中銀 貸款 計算機
循環貸款利息
This post is by a banned member (Jualian) - Unhide
Jualian  
Registered
Threads
i don`t know