Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Does Amazon track refunds/returns/account adjustments straight from sellers?

by stripends - 20 April, 2021 - 07:55 PM
This post is by a banned member (stripends) - Unhide
stripends  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
I find that it's quite easier to SE sellers than Amazon, does Amazon actually track it? Would you get banned if you only do it to sellers but not Amazon itself? If they give a full refund who takes the loss? The seller? The courier? Or Amazon?
This leak has been rated as infected 0 times this month. (1 times in total)
This post is by a banned member (EXERCISE12) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Is way more easier SE Amazon that sellers from my experience, expecially for big amount. About your question: yes amazon track it, the purchase was made on their site. They dont ban you if you dont exaggerate, especially if you have an old account. The loss is taken by the seller generally, you can give trouble to the courier, if you say that the parcel has not arrived, but on low amounts they hardly investigate.
This post is by a banned member (stripends) - Unhide
stripends  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(20 April, 2021 - 09:18 PM)EXERCISE12 Wrote: Show More
Is way more easier SE Amazon that sellers from my experience, expecially for big amount. About your question: yes amazon track it, the purchase was made on their site. They dont ban you if you dont exaggerate, especially if you have an old account. The loss is taken by the seller generally, you can give trouble to the courier, if you say that the parcel has not arrived, but on low amounts they hardly investigate.

Ah so there's no trouble with items that are just around $10-$40 including shipping? Usually those are the items that I try to get a refund with anyway. But here's the thing 90% of the orders that I had were refunded lol and most of them through sellers, they're fine because it's low amounts. You think they would care?
This post is by a banned member (EXERCISE12) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 April, 2021 - 01:27 PM by EXERCISE12.)
With such low amount i don't think they will ever give you any problems.If you continue to refund the same seller could be suspiciou, so find a compromise and buy from multiple sellers. EZ ;)