Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

EMAIL MINER | STAKE ACCOUNTS

by lamelo - 21 November, 2022 - 04:00 AM
This post is by a banned member (lamelo) - Unhide
lamelo  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 November, 2022 - 07:30 PM by lamelo. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link : https://cracked.io/EmailMiner
Sales Thread:https://cracked.io/Thread-Sellix-✅-FULL-ACCESS-ALL-IN-ONE-ACCOUNT-STORE-IDVERIFY-SELLIX-IO-✅
Amount or Item(s) Scammed:$152
Screenshots of Communication:https://ibb.co/1Mt0cJv
https://ibb.co/JxDVtD9
https://ibb.co/dmS72vg
Additional Information:
I was just gambling on the account then next minute it says I have $0 funds in my account.
Go to check withdrawals and there is one, then I check sessions and there was one active apart from mine :/
SMH!!
Pepe
Crypto address for a refund:
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @EmailMiner (EmailMiner) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Cashin) - Unhide
lamelo  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(21 November, 2022 - 04:04 AM)Chivaas Wrote: Show More
Sorry for involving into this deal dispute, but did you really buy cracked Stake.com account sir and you were gambling there? @lamelo

Said full access... 
I just want at least my deposit back. was just trying to have some fun .
This post is by a banned member (FullAccess) - Unhide
lamelo  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 November, 2022 - 09:13 AM by lamelo. Edited 1 time in total.)
(21 November, 2022 - 08:34 AM)EmailMiner Wrote: Show More
Uhm... do you have like ANY proof that i made this withdrawal?

Did you even change the password beforehand, i've sold like 30 stake accounts at this point and yours + 1 other guy's were the only one that had issues?

For 1 you're selling full access Stakes that means that its MY STAKE online full access!!
So it shouldn't even matter if I change password.
Which is why the only other person liable who's device would've been logged in is yours. because there's only been two people me and you...
edit:
On top of that user is trying to dm me saying he only just saw messages, yet he ignored me for hours whilst replying to my alt on telegram.
So he was obviously trying to build a story...

@Liars I have screenshots of all sessions, and proof that his previous sessions are the same as the one he used to steal the money.
This post is by a banned member (FullAccess) - Unhide
lamelo  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 November, 2022 - 09:55 AM by lamelo. Edited 1 time in total.)
(21 November, 2022 - 09:49 AM)EmailMiner Wrote: Show More
(21 November, 2022 - 08:47 AM)lamelo Wrote: Show More
(21 November, 2022 - 08:34 AM)EmailMiner Wrote: Show More
Uhm... do you have like ANY proof that i made this withdrawal?

Did you even change the password beforehand, i've sold like 30 stake accounts at this point and yours + 1 other guy's were the only one that had issues?

For 1 you're selling full access Stakes that means that its MY STAKE online full access!!
So it shouldn't even matter if I change password.
Which is why the only other person liable who's device would've been logged in is yours. because there's only been two people me and you...
edit:
On top of that user is trying to dm me saying he only just saw messages, yet he ignored me for hours whilst replying to my alt on telegram.
So he was obviously trying to build a story...

@Liars I have screenshots of all sessions, and proof that his previous sessions are the same as the one he used to steal the money.

"On top of that user is trying to dm me saying he only just saw messages, yet he ignored me for hours whilst replying to my alt on telegram.
So he was obviously trying to build a story..."

1. Your alt said "hi, i'm interested in your stake accounts" and i replied "hi, buy on shop", this is not much of a conversation + i already told you that i wrote this from phone. 2. Also, this was last night, ONLY 10 minutes after you messaged me on telegram about having any issues at all, this is not much of an ignore period.

"For 1 you're selling full access Stakes that means that its MY STAKE online full access!!
So it shouldn't even matter if I change password."

It's common sense to protect an account you're buying online, why would you not change neither the email or account password?

"Which is why the only other person liable who's device would've been logged in is yours. because there's only been two people me and you..."

How are you just gonna ignore active sessions on the account that are not you, you keep saying i was logged in but i gave you the account in tg dm, 5 hours later you dmed me asking for help on logging in, do you think i stayed logged on the account for 5 hours waiting for you?? What about the 30 or so other Stake accs i've sold, you're so special i decided to spy your account over all the other ones or something?

Ok well we can end the discussion here right now.
Who had access to the account before I bought it.
I asked on telegram and you keep avoiding,
because you know as soon as you answer you throw yourself under the bus