Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Earn money on Telegram

by Goldenboy77 - 26 August, 2019 - 11:09 PM
This post is by a banned member (Goldenboy77) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
There are 2 ways to make money :

1. INVESTING  :ezy:
  2. CREATE REFERRERS  Smart
All for a reason, we need withdrawal points to be able to withdraw.      :fuck:

So 2 methods are available to us:
  • Invest in Bitcoin to get withdrawal points. And enjoy the moments when the bot offers bonuses .
  • Create fake telegram accounts from virtual numbers, using TEXTNOW or TEXTPLUS, by sending your referrer link to the new fake account. And use Multigram, in order to be able to store new fake telegram accounts.  pogchamp
  • I invite you to use my referrer link (if you want to use it of course, if you do, it would help me) .  fine
    MY REFERRAL LINK   Fiesta   & the normal link    Pepe for sign up and press START.N.B. : I'm sorry for the quality of my tutorial, I'm sure many of you are quite well informed about telegram. This is my very first tutorial, so it's really badly done.....Thank you for your understanding.
This post is by a banned member (Kdx_Sdx) - Unhide
Kdx_Sdx  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Thanks
This post is by a banned member (dellan) - Unhide
dellan  
Registered
Threads
(26 August, 2019 - 11:09 PM)Goldenboy77 Wrote: Show More
There are 2 ways to make money :

1. INVESTING  :ezy:
  2. CREATE REFERRERS  [Image: smart.gif]
All for a reason, we need withdrawal points to be able to withdraw.      :fuck:

So 2 methods are available to us:
  • Invest in Bitcoin to get withdrawal points. And enjoy the moments when the bot offers bonuses .
  • Create fake telegram accounts from virtual numbers, using TEXTNOW or TEXTPLUS, by sending your referrer link to the new fake account. And use Multigram, in order to be able to store new fake telegram accounts.  pogchamp
  • I invite you to use my referrer link (if you want to use it of course, if you do, it would help me) .  [Image: fine.gif]
    MY REFERRAL LINK   [Image: fiesta4.gif]   & the normal link    [Image: pepe.gif] for sign up and press START.N.B. : I'm sorry for the quality of my tutorial, I'm sure many of you are quite well informed about telegram. This is my very first tutorial, so it's really badly done.....Thank you for your understanding.

ytujgj
This post is by a banned member (maniocforcever) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
nice mate