Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

EmEditor Macros to clean your Combos and/or Convert MAILpass to USERpass

by mrmouse781 - 05 September, 2019 - 05:05 PM
This post is by a banned member (mrmouse781) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 September, 2019 - 07:47 AM by mrmouse781.)
If you don't already have EmEditor, then I highly recommend getting yourself a copy. You can download it directly from EmEditor's official page and then use the Lifetime Serial Key below after install. It is one of the best text editors and will make your life a lot easier when dealing with combo lists, proxy lists, config files, or any other text files. 

Using macros is an easy and safe way to handle repetitive or tedious tasks and best of all you can view the macro file in your text editor to ensure nothing risky inside. 

Check out the below macros so you can stop wasting your time checking bad lines in combos!

Below are some extremely helpful macros that will automate cleaning up your combo lists without having to deal with any risky downloads or external programs:
  • Remove junk combos from the list (i.e. hashed passwords, fake logins that only have 1-2 characters, usernames/emails that are more than 60 characters, emails less than 8 characters (since @gmail.com is already 9 characters before the actual email), combos that have multiple ":" separators on one line or junk characters in them, passwords less than 4 characters, passwords that are over 40 characters long since they are hashed and no good, etc).
  • Removes blank lines.
  • Remove duplicate lines.
  • Randomize your combos.
  • Many other items to cleanup your lists
This EmEditor macro will do all those actions, then save your combo, so all you have to do is click the macro and let it do everything for you.

Separate Macros for:
  • Change Mail/Pass to User/Pass combo lists (seperate macro, so you can activate this only when you want it).
  • User/Pass cleanup like above, but specific to UserPass instead of MailPass.

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Hopefully, this helps you guys out. Will post more later if it does.
This post is by a banned member (bittib) - Unhide
bittib  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 September, 2019 - 07:04 AM by bittib.)
A good quality post that could potentially be buried from the pile of junk in this section. Thanks OP!

Just want to add, you have to block EmEditor in firewall.
Threads
4 Years of service
(06 September, 2019 - 07:02 AM)Bankaiman Wrote: Show More
A good quality post that could potentially be buried from the pile of junk in this section. Thanks OP!

I’ve actually never blocked it in my firewall and been using it on multiple machines but that definitely would be a smart thing to do so you don’t have to worry about finding a new lifetime key if they disable this one. I’ll block it in firewall now and add that to original post. 

Thanks! I’m glad you liked it. I have so many macros and tips/tricks in EmEditor now that everything is 1 click away now, love it. I’ll post more in the future if it’s helping people.
This post is by a banned member (bittib) - Unhide
bittib  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(06 September, 2019 - 07:45 AM)mrmouse781 Wrote: Show More
(06 September, 2019 - 07:02 AM)Bankaiman Wrote: Show More

I’ve actually never blocked it in my firewall and been using it on multiple machines but that definitely would be a smart thing to do so you don’t have to worry about finding a new lifetime key if they disable this one. I’ll block it in firewall now and add that to original post. 

Thanks! I’m glad you liked it. I have so many macros and tips/tricks in EmEditor now that everything is 1 click away now, love it. I’ll post more in the future if it’s helping people.

I wouldn't mind being a recipient of your grace. :) As for the block, you have to block it. Once EmEditor calls home, it deactivates your license and closes all your work with no save. I hate the fact that this happens randomly, so if you're in the middle of an important work, then there's no getting it back.

I've been working with macros myself and it's nothing but a gamechanger. Things you ought to finish in 1 hour can now be done in minutes or even seconds.
Threads
4 Years of service
Thanks for pointing that out, definitely good to know. And I’ll make sure to send you some more when back. I have to go through and sort some of the others since some are very specific for my setup and probably wouldn’t make sense to others. Definitely game changer though, used to use notepad++ before but never realized how much a text editor can improve your workflow.
This post is by a banned member (faabstokaap) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (dankmem3) - Unhide
dankmem3  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
thank you OP for an amazing contribution!
This post is by a banned member (cat999) - Unhide