Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Ethereum wallets

by hackarena - 19 April, 2021 - 07:13 PM
This post is by a banned member (hackarena) - Unhide
hackarena  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
hey  PepeGlad

I would like to open my business in a few weeks and i was wondering if i can find ethereum wallets focused on privacy and security (smth similar to Wasabi)

Thanks  pepeokay
This post is by a banned member (BjornIronSide) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
use trust wallet or MEW simple as that they are good in terms of everything i have used them for !
[Image: Comp-1-min.gif]
valid till 21-03-24 by @cleanz
This post is by a banned member (hackarena) - Unhide
hackarena  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(19 April, 2021 - 07:14 PM)BjornlronSide Wrote: Show More
use trust wallet or MEW simple as that they are good in terms of everything i have used them for !

thanks.

Which software wallet do you recommend for Linux? Should I still go with MEW?
This post is by a banned member (Doina) - Unhide
Doina  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 April, 2022 - 11:18 AM by Doina. Edited 2 times in total.)
This is a very interesting topic. The security of the crypto wallet is very important. Unfortunately, I'm not very strong in this. I just started to delve a little into cryptocurrency and its principles of operation. Still, so far, I have little knowledge about crypto wallets. I think that at https://cryptobuyingtips.com/guides/how-...in-ape-ape, you can find more information about this. On this site, I learn about cryptocurrency, how and where to buy it, and how not to fall for scammers. I want to start investing in cryptocurrency, and I want to be as prepared as possible. So I hope this site will help you too.
This post is by a banned member (Moltow) - Unhide
Moltow  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
For your purposes, some service with dynamic investments may be suitable, you can Google what it is.