Service Description
We are official cyber group and our service includes* We provide cyber security training with placements in worlds top 10 MNC.* HACK AND Change your UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE GRADES without trace.

* Are you being cheated and want to Hack any EMAIL/SOCIAL NETWORK account (outlook, Gmail, yahoo,aol, facebook etc)* Want to hack PHONE APPS (WHATSAPP, VIBER, LINE, WECHAT, BBM, ETC)* SALES OF HACKING SOFTWARES & ONLINE TUTORIALs* HACK AND ERASE CRIMINAL RECORDS* PHONE HACK AND SECRETLY READ TEXT MESSAGES AND WHATSAPP MESSAGE AND MONITOR CALLS* Hack PAYPAL ACCOUNT, MASTERCARD And AMERICAN EXPRESS etc.* SERVER CRASHED hack*

I AM EXPERTS IN DATA AND FILES RECOVERY...*
I have all sites working year databases with me  *MasterCard, PayPal, Bit coin, WU, Money Gram with untraceable credit on it etc.

*I have a team of 4 and We also develop hacked facebook, twitter, instagram, yahoo, gmail passwords programs for easy use.**We do custom software and web development in php, java, asp.net etc. 

***Note: I don't keep clients information for security reasons. Client's information are confidential and are discarded as soon as their job is completed. We have 100% records from our client as well as highest repeat hire rate.

My work speaks for me and I provide a perfect software solution to all clients. I believe in mutual growing with client.

I also have my private spy team to work in your personal service as private detective.

For more information or hire our services, contact via Telegram @VityaM24