Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

FOUND 2 BUGS, WAITING FOR 2 BUG HUNTER AWARDS!!!

by LionGalaxy - 24 June, 2023 - 07:27 AM
This post is by a banned member (LionGalaxy) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 June, 2023 - 12:30 AM by LionGalaxy. Edited 2 times in total.)
I have found 2 bugs a couple hours ago and even confirmed with @J_S.

The first bug happened after I made a new thread but the thread wouldn't show on my thread list. I checked sb and seen it announced that I posted the thread and even in my "Latest Threat" area it showed me that I posted it and wanted to bump it, but it told me "You can't bump threads that haven't been replied after 60 days." even though I just made that thread 5-10 min ago. The thread could not be seen until there was a reply and the bump button would give me errors even though i made that thread 5-10 min ago. I made another new thread to test if it's a bug or if it's a fluke, The 2nd thread I made to test the bug, It did not give me the error message like before "You can't bump threads that haven't been replied after 60 days." so that's how I knew it was a bug and reported the bug.

Second bug happened a few minutes after the 1st bug. C.io automatically by itself created a replica of a thread from yesterday, I did not do anything, but c.io by it self made a replica of an old thread. I did not want it to create a replica of the old thread or even did anything to make it do a replica of an old thread, that's how I knew it was a bug and reported it.

These are the bugs and I have reported to @J_S and he has confirmed, can I receive my 2 bug hunters [Image: pepelove.png] [Image: hype.png] [Image: hype.png]

PICTURES: 
Show ContentSpoiler:

@KSZ @J_S

@KSZ @J_S @Ping @Darkness @Barry @Liars @VAVE @laxy
Available
-paid sig by @ ends -/-  

-sig by @ ends -/-
 Available
-paid sig by @ ends -/- 

*not associated with or responsible for any of the signatures above*
This post is by a banned member (Faraday) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Ping) - Unhide
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
Are you able to provide a list of steps to take in order to reproduce the outcomes?
[DM to purchase Signature Ad Slots]

[Ping's PGP Key]
I am NOT affiliated with any "Ping" shops, or services being marketed over this forum.
Before conducting any form of business confirm my identity through onsite PM.
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 June, 2023 - 10:20 PM by LionGalaxy.)
(24 June, 2023 - 06:21 PM)Ping Wrote: Show More
Are you able to provide a list of steps to take in order to reproduce the outcomes?

yes I can provide steps: 

Step 1: I made a new thread like I do everyday. 
Step 2: I check if the thread is successfully posted.
Step 3: I check sb and see that it's announced there, I check "Latest Threads" and see that's posted there, I check my thread list; however, the thread I just posted 1 min ago is no where to be seen. 
Step 4: I seen J_S on sb and tell him what just happened.
Step 5: Normally, a new thread made should show up as the first item on the thread list but since I couldn't find the thread I made 1 min ago, I look at the sb where it was announced and click on it so a new tab would open with that thread since I wouldn't be able to find it otherwise.
Step 6: I report to J_S again who is still in sb
Step 7: I try to bump the thread so that I would see it first on my thread list; however, after pressing "bump thread", an error popped up telling me ""You can't bump threads that haven't been replied after 60 days." I just made the thread 2 min ago, that's not possible...
Step 8: I reported to J_S in sb
Step 9: While i'm trying to fix the first bug, a second bug happened.
Step 10: I go to my thread list to check if the thread I posted like 5 min ago is at least now showing up on the thread list because it might be a delay... nope still not there.
Step 11: Now instead of there being the thread I just posted 5 min ago, c.io automatically reposted an old thread (as you can see in the pictures) I got excited thinking that it was the thread I posted 5 min ago and told J_S in sb that the issue was resolved. (I even bumped the thread thinking that it was the thread I posted 5 min ago, since it wouldn't let me bump the thread).
Step 12: I noticed that the issue was not resolved; however, it's a 2nd bug.
Step 13: I report to J_S in sb the second bug as well
Step 14: I was able to solve the first bug on my own after I replied on the thread it self and then I was able to bump it
Step 15: I checked if that the thread saying "You can't bump threads that haven't been replied after 60 days." even though it was made 1 min ago was a bug error or a fluke, so I made another new thread testing it out.
Step 15: The test thread I made did not have any issues at all and even let me bump without any replies, so that's how I knew it was a bug.
Step 16: I reported with J_S and confirmed both, and was told to wait as I would receive my bug hunter awards soon.
Step 17: The second bug with c.io automatically reposting a old thread even though I didn't do anything, when I reported it to J_S, he asked me if I did schedule thread or something like that; however, I did not schedule an old thread, or even wanted that thread to be reposted. So J_S confirmed it was a bug as well
Step 18: After c.io reposted the old thread, I closed and reported that thread so that they can remove the duplicate made by c.io
Step 19: J_S has confirmed both as bugs and he is my witness as this did happen at the time he was active in sb as well. 
Step 20: I kept on asking J_S for updates on the bug hunter awards as he did confirm that those 2 were bugs and told me that I will receive my bug hunter awards soon.

@J_S

(24 June, 2023 - 02:17 PM)Faraday Wrote: Show More
Good morning, sir

You are going to be waiting a long time. [Image: maam.gif]

Box Box Box no2
Available
-paid sig by @ ends -/-  

-sig by @ ends -/-
 Available
-paid sig by @ ends -/- 

This post is by a banned member (Artem) - Unhide
Artem  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service

Can i have bug hunter too
I've found a bug confirmed by @J_S
When clicking on posts of someone
Someone it just gives an error

THX
◽ArtemFromNights◽

[Image: sig-v2.gif]

Telegram ArtemDotIcu
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #6
(This post was last modified: 25 June, 2023 - 01:24 AM by LionGalaxy.)
(24 June, 2023 - 10:39 PM)ArtemFromNights Wrote: Show More

Can i have bug hunter too
I've found a bug confirmed by @J_S
When clicking on posts of someone
Someone it just gives an error

THX

@J_S was there at the moment when my 2 bugs happened, that's why I said that it was confirmed by J_S since he's the witness

This is a bump

(25 June, 2023 - 01:20 AM)Fez Wrote: Show More
(24 June, 2023 - 07:27 AM)LionGalaxy Wrote: Show More

The first bug happened after I made a new thread but the thread wouldn't show on my thread list. I checked sb and seen it announced that I posted the thread and even in my "Latest Threat" area it showed me that I posted it and wanted to bump it, but it told me "You can't bump threads that haven't been replied after 60 days." even though I just made that thread 5-10 min ago. The thread could not be seen until there was a reply and the bump button would give me errors even though i made that thread 5-10 min ago. I made another new thread to test if it's a bug or if it's a fluke, The 2nd thread I made to test the bug, It did not give me the error message like before "You can't bump threads that haven't been replied after 60 days." so that's how I knew it was a bug and reported the bug.

Second bug happened a few minutes after the 1st bug. C.io automatically by itself created a replica of a thread from yesterday, I did not do anything, but c.io by it self made a replica of an old thread. I did not want it to create a replica of the old thread or even did anything to make it do a replica of an old thread, that's how I knew it was a bug and reported it.

These are the bugs and I have reported to @J_S and he has confirmed, can I receive my 2 bug hunters [Image: pepelove.png] [Image: hype.png] [Image: hype.png]

Show ContentSpoiler:

@KSZ @J_S

Even if they are confirmed, you can't get the Bug Hunter award twice

bug hunter award can't be bought from the awards marketplace right? but @IHM has 3 bug hunter awards, that's how I know that I can get bug hunter 2 times @Fez
Available
-paid sig by @ ends -/-  

-sig by @ ends -/-
 Available
-paid sig by @ ends -/- 

This post is by a banned member (Fez) - Unhide
Fez  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(24 June, 2023 - 07:27 AM)LionGalaxy Wrote: Show More

Show ContentSpoiler:

@KSZ @J_S

Even if they are confirmed, you can't get the Bug Hunter award twice
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #8
This is a bump
Available
-paid sig by @ ends -/-  

-sig by @ ends -/-