Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[FREE] Amazon Refund Method | WORKING 2024

by XDonCrow - 15 April, 2024 - 03:35 AM
This post is by a banned member (ZsSk4yr1) - Unhide
ZsSk4yr1  
Registered
Threads
(15 April, 2024 - 03:35 AM)XDonCrow Wrote: Show More
[Image: Amazon-512.webp]
Hey there,
So I got a working Amazon method for y'all to try out, it's guaranteed to work in most Amazon Middle East marketplaces, but I would assume since Amazon shares the same policies across all their marketplaces, it would work on any Amazon marketplace.

This is mostly a refunding method that works by using certain Amazon and Amazon insider-provided policies to our advantage.

Let me get to it yeah;

Simply the best most detailed free Amazon refund method you'll find on the internet!
1. Get an Keyword Scraper2. Choose targeted site3. Scrape the keywords and send them to SQLI Dumper4. Once you paste your keywords to the SQLI Dumper click on start and wait till it has more than 15K5. When it has more than 15k copy it, download dork tool, go to URL to Parameter and paste it (after that click on convert to parameters and save to desktop)6. On the same tool go to URL To Keyword and do the same (also save to desktop).If the tool crashes, split the .txt, so it'll be 2 .txt's and try again with them.7. Go to TSP dork gen and on his 'presets' folder, go to 'keywords' and replace the preset4 text with the keywords that are on the desktop.8. Do the same to the parameters, replace the preset4 from the 'pagetypes' folder9. On TSP go to keywords section and check preset 410. Generate ~50K (don't abuse)11. Enjoy your UHQ Dorks.
This post is by a banned member (ghjkuser000) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 30 April, 2024 - 08:17 AM by ghjkuser000.)
Hey there,
So I got a working Amazon method for y'all to try out, it's guaranteed to work in most Amazon Middle East marketplaces, but I would assume since Amazon shares the same policies across all their marketplaces, it would work on any Amazon marketplace.

This is mostly a refunding method that works by using certain Amazon and Amazon insider-provided policies to our advantage.

Let me get to it yeah;

Simply the best most detailed free Amazon refund method you'll find on the internet!

les go

Hey there,

Let me get to it yeah;

les go Feelssadman Feelssadman
This post is by a banned member (Hb20bsk) - Unhide
Hb20bsk  
Threads
Hey there,

Let me get to it yeah;

Hhiuh
This post is by a banned member (DarkMikyxx) - Unhide
Threads
ty
This post is by a banned member (Phoenix17) - Unhide
Phoenix17  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Thanks
This post is by a banned member (Newgraves13) - Unhide
Threads
Ty
This post is by a banned member (Lahmar187) - Unhide
Lahmar187  
Registered
Threads
Hey there,

Let me get to it yeah;

letzz check
This post is by a banned member (JeanMich309) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Ty