Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

FREE Improving software development productivity | UDEMY

by Instagram - 29 April, 2022 - 07:52 AM
This post is by a banned member (Instagram) - Unhide
Instagram  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
Don't forget to LIKE the thread please PepeKnife
All coupons are date and user limited, be fast!

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Show ContentSpoiler:
[Image: D8ij1iS.gif]
[Image: D8ij1iS.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Haank_Moody) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (SulimAraset) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 June, 2022 - 04:31 AM by SulimAraset.)
Hi, we are a team of developers who develop software after work. We have 12 people in our team, our software is already 75% ready, now we are thinking what monetization strategy is better to choose. Sell the software, by monthly subscription, make the sale by license or one-time payment.

The application is focused on the financial field. I have looked at different strategies many times, but I can't decide on the ideal one. As no one from our team has ever dealt with it before.
This post is by a banned member (Balhens) - Unhide
Balhens  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
That kind of critical thinking is not the best option. So you need to think about the amount of customers you have and that have actively been using your application. So a one-time payment for software is not always appropriate. Look at the practices of the large software giants and how they monetize apps. If you have little experience in this field, it's better to seek the services of a pricing company https://softwarepricing.com/ They will help you develop a strategy specifically for your software and move the business in the right direction.
This post is by a banned member (Grabas) - Unhide
Grabas  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 June, 2022 - 02:23 PM by Grabas.)
We are looking for a company that will develop a web application for us for a company that provides financial services. We need a stably working application.

What outsourcing company should we go to? I had no experience with such companies before. That's why I'm turning to you.
This post is by a banned member (SulimAraset) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 July, 2022 - 11:06 PM by SulimAraset. Edited 2 times in total.)
I can advise you about the company we turned to when we ordered the development of an application for our bank. That company provides the best finance software development services https://hqsoftwarelab.com/solutions/financial/ The programmers from the company use new technologies in development, and the applications' security level and all financial operations will be at the top. The development speed is also impressive. Our application was ready in 3 months.
This post is by a banned member (pimprider) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (SabrinaLilW) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Well, many people use ready-made software options and business solutions, thus saving money on development. I believe that custom development is always more reliable and efficient, and it’s definitely not worth saving on it. For example, choosing banking software development company and paying for the work of developers, you will get not only high-quality software, but also support and the opportunity to correct some shortcomings and failures in time.