Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Feeling Unmotivated for a long time

by Hampnie_Hambart - 18 March, 2021 - 03:30 AM
This post is by a banned member (Hampnie_Hambart) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Just wanted to complain somewhere where no one knew me, feeling down for some years now and the more time it passes it gets worse, since this pandemic started it only got worse, too afraid to go out to look for a job and tried so many at this moment, people just don't like my face i don't know... always tried my best but after years working on my last job, after i got fired i just gave up i guess, never had problems being alone before but now I'm feeling left behind by everyone, you are probably thinking ( pussy stop being a victim the world don't own you anything ) yes i know that but sometimes i don't even wanna get out of bed, I'm not feeling suicidal or anything like that i love my life in spite of everything but i just feel tired for some good years and i don't have any idea why...

Anyway just wanted to write that somewhere maybe someone is feeling the same way as i or not anyway thanks for reading.
This post is by a banned member (falenaverde) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Hello, I hope you feel a little better today!
First of all, I'm sorry for my broken English, but what I want to say to you is a bit of my story.
Like you, I was feeling unmotivated and tired to do anything for a very long time, like I couldn't even text back messages from family, friends or doing an easy task like cleaning and taking care of myself.
Even after getting a  job, nothing changed.  I was going to work every day doing the bare minimum for 6 or 8 h and then, when I got home, I usually just went straight to bed under the blankets just to sleep into the next day. I was feeling numb, I couldn't be happy and I couldn't be sad, what I really wanted to do is just sleep to make time go by faster.  And it was very frustrating.
After the pandemic started I had a lot o free time, and I decided to try taking care of myself. I started to build some habits and routines, like workout daily (even for only 20minutes), eating healthy and i'm trying to force myself to build, every day, new friendships or to strengthen the ones that I already have. Because I learned that having a network of true and pure friends
are the foundation of a happy life. I still struggle day to day but I'm hanging there.
What I wish for you is to understand the you feel like that and to fix everything for the best ;)  Pepelove
This post is by a banned member (whatupbois) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Hampnie_Hambart) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 March, 2021 - 06:02 PM by Hampnie_Hambart.)
Thanks for the support :) no problems with English mine is really broken too, I've lost count how many times i needed to fix my texts to make sense ha-ha, when this pandemic started it was the first time no one could pressure me to do anything and i started trying several new things with my life and also go in a diet, but after some months as always, i didn't keep up with my own promises and i got back to my old habits, I'm always doing that, I'm so tired all the time physically and mentally it's frustrating, and here i am complaining all the time, anyway thanks again being able to just speak somewhere about this is good, I'm trying to change again and have discipline, that's why I'm actually thinking learning as much as i can with this community, it's not exactly "legal" some of the things i will learn and do but i guess that kind of thing was the only thing i liked and knew how to do well.

(19 March, 2021 - 09:40 AM)whatupbois Wrote: Show More
nah man dont worry i feel you. Ive been in ur situation plenty of times over my whole life. i've had a couple of friends here and there but i never felt like i really belonged tbh, so i just usually stayed home for the most part and never got a chance to hang out with others. slowly but surely i was kinda forgotten in the end and didn't have much left after that. in a sense i kinda had that coming for me haha... but yea man i know where you're coming from and you're definitely not a coward at all too. we just gotta keep going and hope for the best in the future. even with all these struggles i still wanna find my purpose in life, and i hope ur still trying to find yours too. its a long road, but we can make it if we keep going.

I've lost contact with a lot of people over the years too , never really had problems going out with friends but i guess they just went on with their lives and left me behind and yes i share this feeling of not belonging anywhere i still fill like that all the time even at home, nowadays i can count with my fingers the real friends i have but like falenaverde talked on the post before sometimes i don't have the strength to reply them or have contact, i just feel tired all the time, i know what i need to do but i don't do it , i hate myself because of that, i hope things change with time, i can't promise i will change but i will try at least, thanks for the support :)
This post is by a banned member (cracked_1234) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 March, 2021 - 02:54 PM by cracked_1234.)
Nobody cares about you unless you're dead or you have money so stop thinking about others and build your own path.I have no friends and I don't trust anyone because people betrayed me as a child, lied to me and fooled me, but I don't complain I try to enjoy life as much as I can, to do what I like and to be able to help my family

this video helped me a lot when it was hard for me 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz3H7zeDt7A
Always PM to avoid impersonation
This post is by a banned member (swagsaucer) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Being depressed does suck. I agree that some cardio would boost your confidence, and you'll feel better physically and mentally. Maybe try to explore some hobbies that will give you a drive to progress in life. Even if it's silly like collecting trinkets, or maybe something more productive that you can profit from. If you're trying to find a job, tech support is a fairly easy and at-home job. It'll give you some income and time to ponder. Anyways, good luck and keep moving forward. Hype