Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Fellow old people: what's your favorite band or musician that emerged in the last 10

by e1llab - 20 December, 2023 - 07:09 AM
This post is by a banned member (e1llab) - Unhide
e1llab  
Registered
Threads
Fellow music lovers over 35 or so: we're old and out of touch and stubborn. What sort of newer stuff are you into?

Personally not a big hater of newer music, but I rarely get super into it either. My kids like Taylor Swift and I also like some of her tunes (that trouble, trouble, trouble one is cool). They also like Zach Bryan and that dude is great.

For me it would be Billy Strings. Saw that band for the first time about 5 years ago and have made an effort to see them again 8 times since then and they keeping playing bigger venues, and now all I know the names of these dudes over a decade younger than me, hah!

It's really refreshing to be a big fan of a band way younger than me
This post is by a banned member (e1llab) - Unhide
e1llab  
Registered
Threads
(20 December, 2023 - 07:09 AM)e1llab Wrote: Show More
Fellow music lovers over 35 or so: we're old and out of touch and stubborn. What sort of newer stuff are you into?

Personally not a big hater of newer music, but I rarely get super into it either. My kids like Taylor Swift and I also like some of her tunes (that trouble, trouble, trouble one is cool). They also like Zach Bryan and that dude is great.

For me it would be Billy Strings. Saw that band for the first time about 5 years ago and have made an effort to see them again 8 times since then and they keeping playing bigger venues, and now all I know the names of these dudes over a decade younger than me, hah!
https://omegle.onl/ vshare
It's really refreshing to be a big fan of a band way younger than me

I got this,...