Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

For those who like to relax

by FrankHuff - 07 August, 2023 - 09:15 PM
This post is by a banned member (FrankHuff) - Unhide
FrankHuff  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 07 August, 2023 - 09:16 PM by FrankHuff. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hi everyone, I would like to share with you a link to a great online store where you can find a huge amount of seeds of different varieties of marijuana. My favorite is the DURBAN POISON variety. I order seeds here https://herbiesheadshop.com/cannabis-see...ban-poison It is an amazing marijuana with a spicy aroma and herbal and floral tones. It gives me unreal pleasure every time I smoke it! There are other varieties of cannabis there too, so feel free to choose, grow and enjoy! Write whether you like to smoke marijuana and what your favorite strain is.
This post is by a banned member (RhysLeon) - Unhide
RhysLeon  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(07 August, 2023 - 09:15 PM)FrankHuff Wrote: Show More
Hi everyone, I would like to share with you a link to a great online store where you can find a huge amount of seeds of different varieties of marijuana. My favorite is the DURBAN POISON variety. I order seeds here https://herbiesheadshop.com/cannabis-see...ban-poison It is an amazing marijuana with a spicy aroma and herbal and floral tones. It gives me unreal pleasure every time I smoke it! There are other varieties of cannabis there too, so feel free to choose, grow and enjoy! Write whether you like to smoke marijuana and what your favorite strain is.

Hi!
This post is by a banned member (Yousef4Ahmed) - Unhide
Threads
thnx