Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Free Website Hosting available ?

by ChrisGhostYT - 11 May, 2018 - 09:05 PM
This post is by a banned member (nutcracker1) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Hi there! I have a forum of my own. When I first created it I thought that I should use free hosting as I didn't have any valuable data. In time though the site started to grow and now it counts tens of thousands of users. When the expansion started I began to notice that my users were complaining on hacker attacks because of the links they followed on my site. It was was at that moment when I decided to buy secure hosting and I chose https://intergrid.com.au/colocation.php because of the good prices, Definetly recommend them.
This post is by a banned member (LeslieBShaw) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
If you’re just starting up, shared hosting is probably sufficient. The only limiting factors for most beginners are the number of sites you can host, the scripting languages you can use, and the availability of good quality support from your host. If you upgrade to VPS hosting, you’ll get more control over your hosting environment, and you’ll enjoy disk space and memory that’s reserved just for you. That means there’s less chance of a rogue shared hosting customer slowing down the server for everyone else. If you need quality web hosting I can advise hostingfoundry.com
This post is by a banned member (Mrpu55y) - Unhide
Mrpu55y  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(11 May, 2018 - 09:05 PM)ChrisGhostYT Wrote: Show More
Hello i just wanted to ask is there any free website hosting available on the internet. If there is nothing like this then is there any cheap hosting for like 0.50/month (i mean free webhosting not sitebuilder like wix etc.)  :fuck: Hype kek

Umm im not a professional but you can use Azure with edu mail.
[Image: z5ok7d6.jpg]