Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Full Account Takeover on a onlyfans.com competitor

by Baane - 18 May, 2023 - 07:38 PM
This post is by a banned member (Baane) - Unhide
Baane  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 25 May, 2023 - 10:54 PM by Baane. Edited 1 time in total.)
PLEASE DON'T WASTE MY TIME -- DO NOT DM IF YOU'RE NOT A POTENTIAL BUYER
Hi,

I am selling a full account takeover vulnerability on a competing platform to Onlyfans. The turnover of the company is more than 50M$ for the year 2022.

The vulnerability allows any attacker to connect to the account of any model, as if the account belonged to him.

Access to the account does not require Social Engineering / Phishing / Virus or other, it is a technical vulnerability present on the website.

The access to the account is not instantaneous because they require an interaction from the targeted model, on the other hand this interaction from the model has 100% chances to happen -- you will understand better if you are a serious potential buyer.

You will be able to access the account even if the 2FA is activated. It is quite possible to cashout the accounts -- I will also give you more details, if and only if you seem serious

I start the bidding at $10,000

Middleman OK

If you are interested, please send me your Telegram / Session / Signal in PM.
This post is by a banned member (DedCode) - Unhide
DedCode  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
I start the bidding at $15,000 Kap

Good Luck With Sales,

Demo Will be good for promotion.
Alphabin.cc

[Image: catjam.gif]  Best Paste Site  [Image: catjam.gif] 
Baane  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(18 May, 2023 - 07:42 PM)DedCode Wrote: Show More
I start the bidding at $15,000 [Image: kap.png]

Good Luck With Sales,

I cannot, for obvious security reasons, post a publicly visible demo here, I will make a demo to the MM or buyer, depending on how we proceed
Also, I don't really see what you're laughing at in the auction price, the website generates tens of thousands of dollars a day, so if you have the means to cash out -- which any potential buyer will have, otherwise it would be stupid, the purchase price is made back in 1 taped account. If you takeover at least 5 accounts, you will get back at least 80 to 100K dollars, guaranteed
This post is by a banned member (Lone_WolF0) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
GLWS  [Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.cracked.io%2Fima...eBlush.png]
[Image: 1ScCRVU.gif]
[Image: EBBQpvk.gif]
This post is by a banned member (milyar) - Unhide
milyar  
Supreme
Threads
This post is by a banned member (TexasHomie) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(18 May, 2023 - 07:49 PM)Baane Wrote: Show More

Good Luck With Sales,

I cannot, for obvious security reasons, post a publicly visible demo here, I will make a demo to the MM or buyer, depending on how we proceed
Also, I don't really see what you're laughing at in the auction price, the website generates tens of thousands of dollars a day, so if you have the means to cash out -- which any potential buyer will have, otherwise it would be stupid, the purchase price is made back in 1 taped account. If you takeover at least 5 accounts, you will get back at least 80 to 100K dollars, guaranteed
Hi, not trying to be a time-waster, BUT, Why dont YOU cashout them and make some serious cash before the method is patched?
Good Luck with your Sales!
Baane  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(21 May, 2023 - 04:23 PM)TexasHomie Wrote: Show More
(18 May, 2023 - 07:49 PM)Baane Wrote: Show More

Good Luck With Sales,

Hi, not trying to be a time-waster, BUT, Why dont YOU cashout them and make some serious cash before the method is patched?
Good Luck with your Sales!
I don't have the network for this kind of thing.
This post is by a banned member (Kappa) - Unhide
Kappa  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service

G
ood
Luck
with Sales...[Image: kappa.png]
Hopefully it will be successful.
Sincerely your  
@Kappa
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------