Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

FuryTate - Sold faulty acc.

by TheDracula - 23 June, 2023 - 04:21 PM
This post is by a banned member (TheDracula) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
First of all, i couldnt check "Beforehand" i was not given access to the account before paying, second of all i offered to provide you with the login information for you to fully inspect the account and prove what it is that i must of done with the account as you keep saying its my fault and something i've done, yet i've done nothing on it other than loggin in.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(25 June, 2023 - 07:52 AM)FuryTate Wrote: Show More
(25 June, 2023 - 02:46 AM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@FuryTate Replace the account or refund him within 24 hours.

This is getting ridiculous.
I have been specific that there is no warranty with the account, the account was completely fine once passed, why do I have to be responsible of what OP have done of the account and getting it somehow restricted? I would simply request you to review the case once again before making this decision. Why would I sell restricted account when it’s obvious that he will check it before buying and see it’s features. I don’t see your explanation on this decision.

I can replace with fresh Wise, money cannot be refunded.

I will do so, once you review your decision because it’s based on complete nonsense. [Image: ban2.gif]

My decision will stay, Replace or refund. do so within 24 hours
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
This post is by a banned member (DarkBoosts) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (TheDracula) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(25 June, 2023 - 07:52 AM)FuryTate Wrote: Show More
(25 June, 2023 - 02:46 AM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@FuryTate Replace the account or refund him within 24 hours.

This is getting ridiculous.
I have been specific that there is no warranty with the account, the account was completely fine once passed, why do I have to be responsible of what OP have done of the account and getting it somehow restricted? I would simply request you to review the case once again before making this decision. Why would I sell restricted account when it’s obvious that he will check it before buying and see it’s features. I don’t see your explanation on this decision.

I can replace with fresh Wise, money cannot be refunded.

I will do so, once you review your decision because it’s based on complete nonsense. [Image: ban2.gif]

(26 June, 2023 - 11:42 AM)DarkShop Wrote: Show More
@Liars
Darkness do not warn me again as i have to add this 1 thing.

This motherfucker is obviously a scammer he contacted me for Revolut business account, We agreed on 7 days test so obviously i know bitches who sell accounts and they immediately get fucked after first transaction, We were agreeing until he suddenly said he only gives login warranty, This is so stupid its like selling a gun and he doesn't give you a warranty that its working fine, His business is based on scamming people and selling them broken and non working accounts

Ban this user already please he tried to scam me for 300$ but couldn't because i wasn't an idiot to take such accounts without a test from a pleb

Check this imgur out; btw i bought this acc in june. https://imgur.com/a/LqNwNbf
This post is by a banned member (FuryTate) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (FuryTate) - Unhide