Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

GUIDE REMOVED

by TheProfessor - 14 August, 2021 - 04:51 AM
This post is by a banned member (TheProfessor) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 31 August, 2024 - 09:05 PM by TheProfessor. Edited 1 time in total.)
[font]GUIDE REMOVED[/font]
[Image: img]
This post is by a banned member (efips) - Unhide
efips  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
wow i actually spent so long reading this, fine ill like this, youve clearly put so much effort into this
Alt king - catch me if you can bitches  kek kek 
This post is by a banned member (pelicanglide) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (bC3WMpToWX) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Thank you for the leak
This post is by a banned member (123ds2s) - Unhide
123ds2s  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Thx
This post is by a banned member (shawnii) - Unhide
shawnii  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
thx :)
This post is by a banned member (jamesmcdegen) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
It was after I came back from this trip, that I took a first-principles approach and went back to the drawing board and I started asking myself deeply, seriously... how do I refund if my online orders keep auto-cancelling? That is when i developed my hypothesis. I knew I wasnt the only one suffering from this either... And I knew there had to be a solution... A solution that didnt depend on the fraud score of your IP, or if you're using a VPN, or if your billing address matches, etc. It took a while to come up with a viable alternative, but i realized offline refunding could be possible too, with the advent of UA Claims. In this case, you are refunding the bank, not the retailer. So I tested it and it worked... I bought 2 ipads in store using my capital one credit card, 1 at target another at bestbuy, for a total order amount of $1.3K. I scanned the chip on the card, I entered in my PIN, and both transactions were successfully placed. The very next day, I called Capital One to report my wallet lost and to report both transactions. Within a matter of 5 days of reporting, Capital one told me I had successfully won the claim and temporary credit would become permanent (proof below). I was beyond ecstatic, at this 'new' method I had just discovered and I knew that I was correct in my original assertion/hypothesis and that I was charting the right path