Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

@Ghostbyte Scammed 35$

by MissBella - 21 August, 2024 - 12:10 PM
This post is by a banned member (MissBella) - Unhide
MissBella  
Contributor
Threads
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/GhostByte
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-%E2%9C...-%E2%9C%A8
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 35$
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/BB5Qg8I
Additional Information: asked him before i bought if it still fud, he said yes. but it not. you can not even download the file it has so many detections. he keeps promising solutions, but never delivers, or not working solutions. he also blocked me now.
Crypto address for a refund: ltc1qh66xp6k7gawe949q90euq7xxqtaa9896djsn3f
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @GhostByte (GhostByte) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (GhostByte) - Unhide
GhostByte  
Supreme
Threads
(This post was last modified: 21 August, 2024 - 12:26 PM by GhostByte. Edited 1 time in total.)
He did ask me and i did reply yes because i really tought it was fud at the time so my bad, sorry for the waste of time i might have caused to you, please send me the order id (should be on the email you recieved when buying from my store) and i will refund to the adress you provided.

Nvm i just realized u didn't pay on store.

I will refund within a few hours, i only need some time to exchange.
MissBella  
Contributor
Threads
(This post was last modified: 21 August, 2024 - 12:28 PM by MissBella.)
as you can see in the screenshots, i send payment directly to you, so i have no order id. refund address: ltc1qh66xp6k7gawe949q90euq7xxqtaa9896djsn3f

(21 August, 2024 - 12:14 PM)GhostByte Wrote: Show More
He did ask me and i did reply yes because i really tought it was fud at the time so my bad, sorry for the waste of time i might have caused to you, please send me the order id (should be on the email you recieved when buying from my store) and i will refund to the adress you provided.

alright waiting for LTC payment here: ltc1qh66xp6k7gawe949q90euq7xxqtaa9896djsn3f
This post is by a banned member (Raydium) - Unhide
Raydium  
Registered
Threads

So you wanna refund one user full and me half ): not fud....
GhostByte  
Supreme
Threads
(This post was last modified: 21 August, 2024 - 12:59 PM by GhostByte. Edited 1 time in total.)
(21 August, 2024 - 12:37 PM)Raydium Wrote: Show More

So you wanna refund one user full and me half ): not fud....

If only you could read...

@MissBella refunded txid: 3af7bb54ed3a6e193079c05c4ae184a73518b263ef0fc68a5308c5a6ecac06a1

https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/tx/3af7...6ecac06a1/
MissBella  
Contributor
Threads
Received, but honestly my personal opinion is that this seller should not be allowed to sell this product anymore.

1. he deleted chats as soon as you complain. (Happened with multiple buyers) it difficult to open scam report if he deleted chats. and blocks you.
2. lies about his product.
3. does not fix the problems, only waste time.
3. rude.

he should at least edit his thread and say it detected by almost all anti virus.
GhostByte  
Supreme
Threads
(This post was last modified: 21 August, 2024 - 01:11 PM by GhostByte. Edited 2 times in total.)
I have all the rights to block you when you open a scam report on me, it's far too late to resolve the issue on telegram so there's no point in talking there since the issue will be solved on forum, thus i block and delete chats to make space for actual chats i need to read.

I always export chats before deleting, i see why i shouldn't have deleted and i won't delete chats anymore.

I do not lie about my products, i actively work on selling undetected products, but as i said on the other scam report downtimes are to be expected, there's a status on the products description but in this case the fault was mine for saying yes i'ts fud without properly doing all the checks thus i refunded without further wasting anyone's time.

The product was fud since release and only got detected recently and im actively working with other people to fix this as soon as possible.

I try my best not to be rude to customers but when you threat me with scam report and shit like that i won't be nice and patient.

Anyway, thanks for your opinion, i refunded, unless staff has something to say this is solved.