Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Gold Mines for the Social Engineers here?

by OldBee88 - 02 July, 2024 - 07:13 PM
This post is by a banned member (OldBee88) - Unhide
OldBee88  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 03 July, 2024 - 04:10 AM by OldBee88.)
In recent years, someone I know has made it a hobby to acquire as many forum and marketplace accounts with history/feedback as possible and maintain them in a document.
He doesn’t feel capable enough to do something with them himself. His social enginering skills are not that great, is his opinion.

The forums mostly contain buy/sell/trade sections, and the marketplaces speak for themselves.

The thousands of forum and marketplace accounts are mainly from lesser-known specific game, sportcards, specific hobby forums, sporting forums, hunting forums, archery, minifigures etcetera.

Als marketplaces with very lenient rules and no holds on Payments. All accounts are already verified. Marketplaces like eCrater, for example. Not the big companies like EBay, Shopify, etc.
What he finds most interesting are foreign-language forums such as Spanish and German (With ChatGPT, no problem). The level of trust is much higher.
He doesn’t want to go into detail, but he wanted to ask if there is a market for this?
In his opinion, his collection is worth gold.

I think I don't need I had to explain anything to social engineers. The oportunities are endless. But wanted, in his name, to give some context.

Also thousands Proton Mail accounts. What´s in those accounts, he has no idea. But no 2FA. All working and all with history.

I hope this question is appropriate.

Best regards and for questions contact him on Telegram:
https://t.me/WorldValueProviders

bump? Any thoughts?
Please be nice. I´m a woman :)

This post is by a banned member (aidden1354) - Unhide
Threads
tyyyyyyyyyyy
This post is by a banned member (Astrid29) - Unhide
Astrid29  
Infinity
Threads
Okay
This post is by a banned member (Deedeeismine) - Unhide
Threads
Ty
This post is by a banned member (Xnull0) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Toosoonday91) - Unhide
Threads
(02 July, 2024 - 07:13 PM)OldBee88 Wrote: Show More
In recent years, someone I know has made it a hobby to acquire as many forum and marketplace accounts with history/feedback as possible and maintain them in a document.
He doesn’t feel capable enough to do something with them himself. His social enginering skills are not that great, is his opinion.

The forums mostly contain buy/sell/trade sections, and the marketplaces speak for themselves.

The thousands of forum and marketplace accounts are mainly from lesser-known specific game, sportcards, specific hobby forums, sporting forums, hunting forums, archery, minifigures etcetera.

Als marketplaces with very lenient rules and no holds on Payments. All accounts are already verified. Marketplaces like eCrater, for example. Not the big companies like EBay, Shopify, etc.
What he finds most interesting are foreign-language forums such as Spanish and German (With ChatGPT, no problem). The level of trust is much higher.
He doesn’t want to go into detail, but he wanted to ask if there is a market for this?
In his opinion, his collection is worth gold.

I think I don't need I had to explain anything to social engineers. The oportunities are endless. But wanted, in his name, to give some context.

Also thousands Proton Mail accounts. What´s in those accounts, he has no idea. But no 2FA. All working and all with history.

I hope this question is appropriate.

Best regards and for questions contact him on Telegram:
https://t.me/WorldValueProviders

bump? Any thoughts?
Liked