Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Greggs Balance Method

by Razza4K - 06 April, 2024 - 12:22 AM
This post is by a banned member (Razza4K) - Unhide
Razza4K  
Registered
Threads
Hey guys I'm gonna contribute now, I've recieved a lot from you guys so it's time for me to do my part. Here is how to get free greggs balance:

1) Create a greggs account, make sure you remember the name on the account.
2) Create a twitter account with the SAME NAME, make sure the email on the greggs account matches up with the name you use!!!!
3) Spend 15 minutes making your account look legit, profile pic, bio, interactions, following, remember: MORE TIME SPENT = MORE GAIN. 
4) Follow greggs on twitter and DM them something along the lines of "I ordered a 4 pack of sausage rolls and 2 packs of yum yums, I'm a frequent greggs customer however when I got home the sausage rolls were stale, dry, and quite franky inedible, however as normal the yum yums are fine, I'm really upset with this and I'm not sure if I'll return, can I request a refund please".
5) Wait for a reply, normally 1-2 hours, they'll ask you a series of questions like what store what time etc, they will ask for a receipt: say you paid in cash and threw the receipt because you didn't think you'd need it since greggs is always perfect.
6) If they keep beating around the bush push for a refund, they will say they can't issue a refund but will offer a treat on them and ask if you have a greggs account, say yes and send them the email affiliated with the account.
7) They will put balance onto your account, we've tried this many times and had £5, £8, £11, and even £17.50 so experiment. 
8) Enjoy!

LIMITED TO 2 GOOD WILL GESTURES PER ACCOUNT, CASHOUT NOT TESTED, NEW TWITTERS EACH TIME

Thanks!  [Image: sheepe.gif]
[Image: ed4f8f1325df9025006d7b28be290dc8.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Razza4K) - Unhide
Razza4K  
Registered
Threads
Bumped #2
This is a bump
[Image: ed4f8f1325df9025006d7b28be290dc8.gif]