Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Group scam @ILostMyGreggs

by orangotango - 09 October, 2023 - 04:30 PM
This post is by a banned member (orangotango) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 09 October, 2023 - 06:09 PM by orangotango. Edited 7 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/ILostMyGreggs

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 43 eur

Screenshots of Communication: will DM @Liars and @Darkness

Additional Information:
Greggs scammed me and multiple other users. He farmed a good account on cracked and then opened a discord server where he sold SE services. You can see the discord link from his profile.  https://i.imgur.com/YUd7VRU.png
He basically sold products he would get by using the S/N method. Nintendo Switch, Lenovo and Microsoft laptops, Dyson, AMD cpu and so on.
He was really nice in chat and that's why he got us.
After taking the orders in late august he disappeared for over 2 weeks. People in the discord server started worrying. Then he reappared, with another account, claiming he coudln't access his old account and was having "non-SE" related issues. He still didn't provide updates to anyone regarding their orders.
He apologized for the delay and tried to take new orders claiming he'd make a special price.
People messagged him on telegram. He stated he would have updates by the end of the previous week.

Today he deleted the discord server and I caught him live as he was deleting the telegram chats and removing his profile picture. He had finished the exit scam.
Since he scammed many people you will likely see several threads about him in the upcoming days. Keep in mind, he got 40 eur from me but he "sold" many nintendo switch for 80 eur. The discord server had around 80 members.
I hope he gets atleast banned.

Crypto address for a refund: 38EEth7aw4t3b12XD55zW5kwcx7v6kxPhU
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @ILostMyGreggs (ILostMyGreggs) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 12 hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
top [exp 16/08 / 24] and mid ad [exp 24/08/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Nyle1233) - Unhide
Nyle1233  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
I can confirm Greggs scammed me and many other users.
This post is by a banned member (Timi999) - Unhide
Timi999  
Contributor
Threads
2 Years of service
Has infact scammed me too
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
User banned
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07
[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08
[Image: wstC0oL.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @inShadeShop- Until 7.08

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.