Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Grubhub Cancelation Bypass

by dangerousbaker - 18 July, 2023 - 01:29 AM
This post is by a banned member (dangerousbaker) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Paying anyone who helps explain why my gruhub orders keep getting canceled when making new accounts.

reply here or send me a dm
This post is by a banned member (BigDudee) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
anyone else?
This post is by a banned member (2Ashe2) - Unhide
2Ashe2  
Registered
Threads
(19 July, 2023 - 06:14 AM)BigDudee Wrote: Show More
Reach this guy @Codingexpert1 telegram
He might help you with this
I had a concerning experience with @Codingexpert1. Initially, he requested $50 upfront and $20 after, but we eventually settled on $30 before the service began, with the rest due upon completion.
However, after a couple of hours, he asked for an extra $20 to cover the cost of a necessary tool. I declined the request, asking for a refund instead. @Codingexpert1 agreed to only refund 50% of the amount,  I had to accept it as he claimed that he has no cryptocurrency. He asked me to wait to contact his bank to charge his wallet, but it has been a whole day, and I still haven't received anything. 

DM me on: t.me/itzashe22 for proof if  you want. I can't upload the pictures I don't know why.
Threads
4 Years of service
(21 July, 2023 - 10:20 PM)2Ashe2 Wrote: Show More
(19 July, 2023 - 06:14 AM)BigDudee Wrote: Show More
Reach this guy @Codingexpert1 telegram
He might help you with this
I had a concerning experience with @Codingexpert1. Initially, he requested $50 upfront and $20 after, but we eventually settled on $30 before the service began, with the rest due upon completion.
However, after a couple of hours, he asked for an extra $20 to cover the cost of a necessary tool. I declined the request, asking for a refund instead. @Codingexpert1 agreed to only refund 50% of the amount,  I had to accept it as he claimed that he has no cryptocurrency. He asked me to wait to contact his bank to charge his wallet, but it has been a whole day, and I still haven't received anything. 

DM me on: t.me/itzashe22 for proof if  you want. I can't upload the pictures I don't know why.

sorry to hear you got scammed. fortunately, i'm not that stupid. 
Threads
4 Years of service
still looking