Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

HIRING PAYPAL HOLDER / EARN 70% OF $3,000-10,000 PER ACCOUNT ✅

by BitBison - 13 August, 2024 - 06:47 PM
This post is by a banned member (BitBison) - Unhide
BitBison  
Infinity
Threads
(This post was last modified: 48 minutes ago by BitBison. Edited 6 times in total.)
I am tired of creating my own no 21 days hold PayPal, so I am looking to work with 2-3 PayPal holders at a time

Description:

1) Work with actively aged and no 21 days hold PayPal account only, payment receive via goods/services
2) You will receive $500-3000+ per transaction, depends on your PayPal no 21 days hold limit, you can check the limit directly with PayPal first
3) Money receive from 100% clean sources. In very rare case PayPal is unpredictable so I'm not responsible if PayPal put a hold on your account after you receive the money
4) Work with trusted members only, because I need to go first on every transaction and you only pay after cash out
5) For every transaction that you receive, cash out all the amount and send me 30% in crypto within 1-2 days, you keep the rest, sounds good?
6) Money receive from my electronic store, but I never ship anything out, buyers will disputes or chargeback after 7-10 days, unfortunately your PayPal will be suspended.
7) Tracking number will be provided to avoid buyers from open a disputes or chargeback too early
8) I will guide to everything need very minimal time and very easy to be done, zero skill needed.

I can help if anyone, his/her family members, friends, or partners need fast cash and willing to sacrifice their PayPal account, please message me for more details and my telegram.
This post is by a banned member (Lagrimas) - Unhide
Lagrimas  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 13 August, 2024 - 07:15 PM by Lagrimas.)
Let’s see PepeCaught
[Image: girl-crying.gif]
Lagrimas / Tears
help me with this pain

Make me rich please  [Image: pepe.gif]
This post is by a banned member (singonator) - Unhide
Threads
Hey! I'd like to work with you, i dont think you'd say im a trusted member but surely we can build trust. I also have  profiles on other forums
This post is by a banned member (Parcydrix) - Unhide
Parcydrix  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Hello i have paypal accounts that can be used for this. You can reach me on tele @Parcydrix
This post is by a banned member (MDMAking) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Tenzz4) - Unhide
Tenzz4  
Infinity
Threads
G&S paypal available

@Pationist or @Tenzz4 on TG
This post is by a banned member (Jasonnb) - Unhide
Jasonnb  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
I have multiple paypal accounts with monthly limits and no 21 day holds. I can make a escrow through the forum guarantor. contact my TG: https://t.me/Juansor1
This post is by a banned member (BitBison) - Unhide
BitBison  
Infinity
Threads
Bumped #8
This is a bump