Today I am teaching you how to make money with SOLANA.

For those that dont know Solana, Solana is a cryptocurrency which is absolutely trending right now.

First of All, 

HOW TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCY.

To buy cryptocurrency it is the safest to use an exchange like Binance.

Register: www.binance.com/register

Just register and buy Solana, I am not sure if you 100% need to verify to buy crypto.

Once you have Solana you need to download the "Phantom Wallet" just google it and you will find it instantly.

Create a wallet and send the solana to the Phantom Wallet.

The tools you need:

ReadySwap:

ReadySwap is a free Solana Sniper tool which you can use to enter and leave tokens as fast as possible!

The whole bot is based on Telegram.

https://t.me/ReadySwapSOL_bot?start

you can use the following settings as I am pretty succesful with them.

https://imgur.com/gallery/KDLEXQo

The bot will create a new wallet which the Solana must be send to to use it.

The wallet the bot created you can easily import into Phantom wallet so you can manage the tokens more easily.

For Charts we are using the following site called Photon:

https://photon-sol.tinyastro.io/

With Photon you can exactly see new created tokens in real time and you could also use it as snipe tool but I prefer readyswap since its faster.

You can either do your own research of newly created tokens with

Usefull Telegram Bots like:

"BANANA SOL DEPLOYER" - this one gives accurate information about newly created tokens with important information.
"AI SOLANA TOKEN CHECKER" - with this one you can see how many Tokens the team is currently holding, this is important to know because of this the devs of the token could dump charts instantly.

If you dont want to do your own research you can go into a crypto community there are multiple available on Discord, Telegram etc.

You can DM me if you want a invite to such a group. 

The Strategy:

There are tokens called "shitcoins" those are tokens created by the community which are super volatile.

Some people call it a gamble some do not, with research and knowledge you can do an immense amount of money. 

But be careful there are some people "rugging" this means they steal your money if you are not carefull.

Thats why its super important to make research or get in a community.

What are we doing? 

We are buying those shitcoins and wait for them to increase in price and sell them again. This can take a couple minutes but some also just require a couple seconds.

Under those "shitcoins" are also real projects with a theme behind those are super valuable and can increase in profatibility immensely! 

Do your own research but today launched a "shitcoin" called " Book of Memes" which had a all time high Market Cap of around 72 Million.

if this doesnt tell you anything I can tell you its freaking unbelievable high and there are daily such tokens. if you would have entered around the start of this token

you would be up between 50 - 200x of your initials. In my community I saw unbelievable screenshots from for example 1000$ profit to 100.000$ profit.

Thats why I repeat get in a community because those are sharing such gems mostly.

I personally search for good designed websites with the help of the Telegram bots I mentioned above. 

If the website is good, the Token community telegram is opened and seems legit, I mostly enter these coins with a fraction of my portfolio.

If you need further help you can dm me everytime.