Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

HUGE OPENBULLET 2 GUIDE [How to make configs for beginners]

by SubAtomic - 21 May, 2021 - 02:52 AM
This post is by a banned member (SubAtomic) - Unhide
SubAtomic  
Contributor
Threads
3 Years of service
This is a bump
MY ONLY TELEGRAM IS @melody_supp
Don't trust any retarded impersonators 
:cheemsbonk:

[Image: qftXYyk.gif]BEST ACCOUNTS + Highly Rated
HERE
This post is by a banned member (giligili6u1) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(21 May, 2021 - 02:52 AM)Subatomic Wrote: Show More
Welcome to this beginners guide on how to get started with OpenBullet 2

Please Like If you Reply to unlock the content, It costs you nothing and it lets me know if this thread is even worth updating.

If you follow this guide from start to finish you should have a good grasp on how to get started with making your own configs using
the new and updated version of OpenBullet. If you've been trying to get into Cracking, this is the place and Software to start with.

This guide took me a long time to document, This is a guide explaining how to install OB2, where to find OB2, which Fiddler version to get,
How to set up OB2 and Fiddler to sniff traffic and how to make your very own first config.
If you enjoyed this guide please share the love and let me know if it was useful to you.

If you want 1 on 1 mentoring, PM me your discord username and we can discuss things...

Thanks
This post is by a banned member (RSQ2007) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (abed1313) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Babayega786) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (azizunn) - Unhide
azizunn  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
since c.to has a limitation of 25 images, a lot of things that could have been explained with images had to be written down.
Dont hesitate to ask any questions regarding
This post is by a banned member (Parsina) - Unhide
Parsina  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(21 May, 2021 - 02:52 AM)Subatomic Wrote: Show More
Welcome to this beginners guide on how to get started with OpenBullet 2

Please Like If you Reply to unlock the content, It costs you nothing and it lets me know if this thread is even worth updating.

If you follow this guide from start to finish you should have a good grasp on how to get started with making your own configs using
the new and updated version of OpenBullet. If you've been trying to get into Cracking, this is the place and Software to start with.

This guide took me a long time to document, This is a guide explaining how to install OB2, where to find OB2, which Fiddler version to get,
How to set up OB2 and Fiddler to sniff traffic and how to make your very own first config.
If you enjoyed this guide please share the love and let me know if it was useful to you.

If you want 1 on 1 mentoring, PM me your discord username and we can discuss things...

Thanks to you .  

god bless u
This post is by a banned member (Lucasss1377) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
thanks for sharing.