Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Have a read of this post if you have the time, thanks.

by TheGwopDoc - 29 April, 2021 - 12:35 PM
This post is by a banned member (TheGwopDoc) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 April, 2021 - 03:38 PM by TheGwopDoc.)
Hello cracked members, Firstly I'd like to thank you all for taking your time into reading this post.

I've been surfing forums around the web for quite sometime and cracked was one of the only forums to catch my eye. So i decided to create an account a year or so back that i lost as i went inactive for sometime, quite a while actually (4 months). During that period my life went downhill in so many ways that i never expected would happen to me. Discovering cracked has taught me so many new things, especially the many ways you can use the resources here on cracked to make a lot of money.

However the problem to making money is you have to have some to start with most of the time, and that's something i don't have at the moment. However what i do have is a money motivated mindset and a well planned out way to make the money i want. 

So what this post is basically about is me looking for someone to invest into my plan, what i do understand is no one gives out money to someone they don't know. especially online with all these scammers. So all i ask for is for anyone who's interested to make money with me just go ahead and add my telegram and listen to what i have to say, even for a general conversation.

i am NOT looking for a handout, it is merely an investment into a plan i have no funds for. PepeKnife

Telegram: LzisLost
Discord: champz#6948
This post is by a banned member (God) - Unhide
God  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
This post is by a banned member (TheGwopDoc) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Not a scam at all, if you added me and actually asked me questions you'd understand.
This post is by a banned member (ashleyblew) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(04 May, 2021 - 12:52 AM)TheGwopDoc Wrote: Show More
Not a scam at all, if you added me and actually asked me questions you'd understand.
Are you looking for essay assignment help? Are you not able to choose the best experts? GotoAssignmenthelp is one of the most famous Assignment providers in the world. We  provide assignment help reviews  to students in all subjects. Our Science Assignment Help makers provide quality assignment writing.
This post is by a banned member (frostedflaker88) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ashleybrew) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Gotoassignmenthelp Service endeavors to satisfy the advanced education guidelines of the college/ university through the best quality assignments when you require Assignment Help.
 How to deliver an informative speech
This post is by a banned member (pruned) - Unhide
pruned  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
i will read next year
Thanks Everyone  for Rep+ and Like

[Image: GQvTjMu.gif]  Fake Traffic to Earn Money [Image: GQvTjMu.gif]
Pruned#4956 
This post is by a banned member (SwitchBranch) - Unhide
Threads