Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Hello VERIFYPRO exit scammed please help. Would like refund and move on for my kids

by Chinaaberooo - 25 October, 2022 - 02:28 AM
This post is by a banned member (Chinaaberooo) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Verifproacc
Sales Thread: N/A ( Home Page ad )
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 820$
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/D4crvbt
Additional Information: First I wanted to buy cent.app using a middle man and when I logged into that I couldn’t cash USA Visa cards and his website said WORLDWIDE accepted cards so he got mad and gave me replacement of stripe, I logged in and the next day I did 2 real transactions and they asked for docs and the seller does not agreed to help me nor providing the docs used to make the account

also he is a proven scammer as it shown on the following thread : https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-commun...ay-scammer

i just want my refund and move on

Crypto address for a refund: 376KZSnDLKD9NcshccMB9gFMjMieS6KSfr
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Verifproacc (Verifproacc) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
Threads
1 Year of service
@Liars
This post is by a banned member (Verifproacc) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 October, 2022 - 02:21 AM by Verifproacc. Edited 2 times in total.)
First things first customer is notified that for merchants that we sell NO WARRANTY provided, it's written on website, section terms, customer before buying knows that merchants come no warranty

Second EVEN THO WE DON'T PROVIDE WARRANTY I agreed to make him 40% refund for stripe account, take a look at screenshots, he was apologizing and saying I'm the best guy ever, he was fine with this refund

We provide all stuff for account that is listed on website:

- domain
- hosting
- bank
- phone
- email
- business docs
- few transactions

rest things we don't provide, we also don't provide you with real living person who will work for your verifications until then end of his life for 790$.....

Screenshots below, I've lost so much nerves with this nerd... I replaced him 2 accounts (he didn't accept cent.app that I delivered to him, I got him stripe) and gave refund like he asked, liars can confirm this as trade vas via him

[Image: 839-PM.png]
[Image: Pasted-Graphic-1.png]
[Image: Pasted-Graphic-2.png]
[Image: Pasted-Graphic-3.png]

I'm not up to keeping those rest 60% even tho I've lost account
I'm for rules and terms. If there are terms on website you need to read them, if they say NO WARRANTY for merchants it means
no warranty

By the way: for the whole year it's FIRST CASE complaint for stripe, we sold around 50 accs for that time

One more thing: I agreed to make him 40% for cash app account as well, after refund and my offer he took solution to open this case. For maybe few years of work it's most awful customer I've ever worked with
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #5
(This post was last modified: 26 October, 2022 - 03:17 AM by Chinaaberooo.)
@Verifproacc IS THE WORST HUMAN ON THER EARTH TO LIVE AND EVER SPEAK. Terrible terrible human would never want anyone to pass what happen to me with him. He cussed me out the whole time! While I used middle man he only wanted his money and treated me like shit and insulted me after all this. He proceeded to block me after I asked for refund cause strike account locked and square account locked. Couldn’t use any of the account he provided for anything at all I lost my $820 investment

And this is true I accepted the 40% back cause that’s what you do when you get scammed you at least need somthing back.
He then proceeded to tell me to go to forums and ask for help for my accounts and I did!
First few people told me to report him cause he did not provide valid accounts… I didn’t real his warranty true cause I am new to this but you should explain that to customers and not treat them like shit from the beginning and calling people names ass hole. That’s why you deleted the whole chat! You kept saying terrible stuff about my kids..

I have done work with a ton of criminals and this is the biggest internet thug bitch there is! Don’t work with him he a real life bitch. I want to get him banned if possible.

@Leechometer

This is a bump

https://gofile.io/d/KADfzU

By the looks of it he has contacted me in telegram again after blocking me and told me he can give me the rest on store balance. Perfect looks like it was resolved.
Just be careful guys please
This post is by a banned member (Verifproacc) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 October, 2022 - 03:19 AM by Verifproacc.)
(26 October, 2022 - 03:05 AM)Chinaaberooo Wrote: Show More
@Verifproacc IS THE WORST HUMAN ON THER EARTH TO LIVE AND EVER SPEAK. Terrible terrible human would never want anyone to pass what happen to me with him. He cussed me out the whole time! While I used middle man he only wanted his money and treated me like shit and insulted me after all this. He proceeded to block me after I asked for refund cause strike account locked and square account locked. Couldn’t use any of the account he provided for anything at all I lost my $820 investment

And this is true I accepted the 40% back cause that’s what you do when you get scammed you at least need somthing back.
He then proceeded to tell me to go to forums and ask for help for my accounts and I did!
First few people told me to report him cause he did not provide valid accounts… I didn’t real his warranty true cause I am new to this but you should explain that to customers and not treat them like shit from the beginning and calling people names ass hole. That’s why you deleted the whole chat! You kept saying terrible stuff about my kids..

I have done work with a ton of criminals and this is the biggest internet thug bitch there is! Don’t work with him he a real life bitch. I want to get him banned if possible.

@Leechometer

This is a bump

man it's you bitch, you are THE WORST HUMAN ON THE EARTH TO LIVE AND EVER SPEAK and other words that come from your retarded mouth. Control what you are writing, we are not on telegram here, I didn't insult you on topic besides "nerd" word. No one ever told terrible stuff about your kids, I said that you are kid yourself, not a grown up.

Also: I agreed to give him 440$ balance on shop, 350$ was refunded and 440$ will be on shop balance. He confirmed that it's sorted

@Liars or someone else close this
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Solved, closed.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 11/4/2024