Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Help. MacBook Pro fell & screen cracked. Insurance demands Apple store repair quote.

by ifyouknowuknow88 - 10 June, 2023 - 10:50 AM
This post is by a banned member (ifyouknowuknow88) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 January, 2024 - 05:37 AM by ifyouknowuknow88. Edited 1 time in total.)
none
This post is by a banned member (ifyouknowuknow88) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Bumped #2
(This post was last modified: 03 January, 2024 - 05:37 AM by ifyouknowuknow88. Edited 1 time in total.)
nonee
This post is by a banned member (AOCardy) - Unhide
AOCardy  
Registered
Threads
My Mac is two years old now, but I'm so careful about using it that nothing has ever broken. Except for replacing the keyboard. The problems I usually encounter are slow laptops and too little space, but I've solved that too with the advice here https://setapp.com/how-to/how-to-fix-frozen-mac. I now use CleanMyMac X if I need to get my Mac in good condition as quickly as possible and free up more RAM.
This post is by a banned member (pollymorris) - Unhide
Threads
That’s really tough, dealing with a cracked screen on a MacBook Pro can be a hassle. Getting the Apple Store repair quote should help with your insurance claim. Make sure to provide them with all the details they need. If you have any other insurance needs, you can always check with Gilsbar to see what they offer. Hope you get it sorted out quickly!