Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Hey bros, my long ass story of downfall and how I plan to get back up

by Hexner - 11 January, 2024 - 06:28 PM
This post is by a banned member (Hexner) - Unhide
Hexner  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 January, 2024 - 06:47 PM by Hexner. Edited 2 times in total.)
Hey guys.

Just wanted to introduce myself. I come from another forum, ofc.. I'm a bit well known somewhere else, but I want to make myself something here as well.
I have been on these kinds of forums since.. 2016? I have made quite a living off from these forums, I was doing really great these past years, but recently I got fucked by Ledger (never buy that shit), I lost 21 BTC in total, because of some exploit that their update brought up, I was kinda targeted I guess. I had worked with some pretty great contacts, a woman who was well known in USA, was featured in Forbes. But later, she got sent to jail because she was doing really fraudulent shit I wasn't even aware of. But anyways, that's not the point..

I'm great at Photoshop (7 years of experience), and some programming (3 years of experience). I can say I'm quite good at SE.

I had some shit going on as well, that brought me that much money, but it was blackhat. My goal here is to get a team along and get my money back, and at the same time teach some of you some methods I had used.

I was also a holder for an account shop, 800k in revenue in 3 years. I'm pretty sure I can get vouched for my honesty, since I'm in a mindset, that scamming doesn't bring you fortune, and sticking together and being honest can give you even more money in the longterm, and I'm sticking with that. And I'm greatful, that I was trusted as a white for such a big job.

I'm from Europe, if you are wondering, in a corrupt country.

Wishing all the readers a great day/evening, and thanks for reading this.

E: I would appreciate, if someone has a job for me, or some spot open so I can get some starting cash, since I was recently scammed for 3k by a holder.
This post is by a banned member (1Prada) - Unhide
1Prada  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
Welcome aboard! Sounds like you've ridden the rollercoaster of life with both hands in the air andddd still landed on your feet! Losing 21 BTC? Ouch, that's like accidentally washing your winning lottery ticket. But hey, with your skills in Photoshop and programming, you're like a digital wizard ready for your next spellbinding act.  [Image: sheepe.gif]
[Image: c4440c08d0da03887bbd6406ecb009ec65f885944a436.gif]
Top Ad By @1Prada

‎Middle Ad - Available

‎Bottom Ad - Available
This post is by a banned member (Space) - Unhide
Space  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
Damn interesting story, hope you get back up bro