Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Hiring Cheat Developer | Partnership or Paid Per Cheat

by Spaceman - 23 July, 2020 - 01:03 PM
This post is by a banned member (Spaceman) - Unhide
Spaceman  
Registered
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 July, 2020 - 09:58 PM by Spaceman.)
I am currently looking for someone who can develop cheats for some of the most popular games out right now including: Warzone , Apex Legends , Rainbow Six Siege etc...

What do I need to be able to do ?

A successful candidate must be able to make Internal / External Cheats For The New Up And Coming Games.
The main games we will be making will be using battle eye so have a good understanding of how it works will be helpful
Having knowledge on writing drivers will also be of value.
Living somewhere in the UK or close to it would be great also so we can stay in contact throughout the day if you do live further away that is fine but with timezones it may be hard to keep each other updated but it can work

How Do I Get Paid ?

You have 2 options for this 
A: I will pay u per cheat u develop which is undetected and will then pay further to anymore work that might be required to that cheat
B: We have a partnership in which you develop the cheats and keeping them undetected and I will handle everything else including making the website sorting out logos
thread designs , support tickets , payments and everything else that will have to be sorted out I will be the main advertiser for the service and we will grow and expand our cheats above and beyond.

So Whats Next ?

If you feel like you would like to take part and join me on this adventure message me on:

Discord : Cookies#7589
Telegram: Cookiexo

Wooow Have a nice day everyone  Wooow

Bump!
[Image: 2k2g0Nr.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Spaceman) - Unhide
Spaceman  
Registered
Threads
6 Years of service
Bump!
[Image: 2k2g0Nr.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Andreas) - Unhide
Andreas  
Supreme
Threads
6 Years of service
Bump.
Co-creater of INFINITY.black Library w/ Deos
EX-INFINITY.black / Porazz.TEAM Lead Developer

[Image: 5252a8520764d2ca666c483a2fc4b8ec.png][Image: e4113f52eead6ea0b003f10cf634aaf1.png]
[Image: f49c706429640a2794a377572cc7acde.png]