Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Hiring hard workers [+450$/week]

by DeaNox - 25 January, 2024 - 05:49 PM
This post is by a banned member (DeaNox) - Unhide
DeaNox  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
[MUST HAVE 17+, AND A LAPTOP/COMPUTER]

Hello,

As the title says, I'm hiring hard workers. I'll train you for 1 week and a half by my associate in design, copywriting, photoshop, marketing, ecommerce, shoppify, etc, and you'll work either legally in the name of an LLC, or in normal favor I'll pay you the same amount for either. Paid in crypto or revolut/N26 transfer.

You must be available between 20 and 30 hours per week. Compensation will depend on the number of online stores you've worked on.
According to my two current workers, one started 10 months ago and left me 3 months ago and started with 20 hours per week, and earned between 250 and 450 per week + the small bonuses I left him and with his training, he also became independent and I trained him myself so that he could take his freedom, today, he has his own brand and makes about 30-40K in sales per month.

A second, recruited 3 months ago, works 30-35 hours a week and earns around 600 a week, with the same benefits. He's a very intelligent person, and I'm currently training him so that he can take off like the first.
The company is now expanding, in preparation for Q3-Q4 2024. We're recruiting not 1 but 5 workers, so now's your chance to apply.

Send me a message with some kind of CV, presentation, experiences etc, my associate will take you in a 30m video conference on google meet.

https://t.me/venturynull
This post is by a banned member (Kink) - Unhide
Kink  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
Messaged you on telegram

This post is by a banned member (ooga) - Unhide
ooga  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Sent you my in depth introduction and CV with reference via telegram, hoping to get a response soon :)
I never tought i have to write this here but please always verify if its really me when you do business with me lol someone scammed with my identity even tho i have like 5 reps
This post is by a banned member (Richrixhard) - Unhide
Threads
Certain words we shouldn't see here. What do you mean by CV in a forum of individuals trying to eliminate that route. If you have egoistic needs, keep that on check. Skulls are hired here, not CV. WAKE UP AND SEEK SLAVES ELSEWHERE