Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

House renovation tips

by jojoz - 19 April, 2024 - 12:45 PM
This post is by a banned member (jojoz) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Jupiter) - Unhide
Jupiter  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
dont paint the ceiling in a dark color, use a bright one (white?!)

Telegram: @Jupiter_tele
This post is by a banned member (luckyjack) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Empire) - Unhide
Empire  
Supreme
Threads
Good luck.
This post is by a banned member (WalterChang) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 25 April, 2024 - 10:31 PM by WalterChang. Edited 1 time in total.)
I moved into a new house not long ago and started renovating it. And the most important piece of advice is to set your goals and priorities. What do you want to achieve as a result of the renovation? Increased functionality, improved aesthetics, increased value of your property? These will guide your decisions throughout the project. By the way, I was assisted with moving to my new home by the best moving company. The whole process was stress-free. The https://umovingoc.com/orange-county-move...ano-movers UMOC team was meticulous in loading and unloading, always polite and communicative. It felt like you were being helped by a team of expert friends, not just hired movers. The trip to Costa Mesa was easy when I knew my belongings were in good hands. When I arrived at my new apartment, everything was unloaded and placed exactly where I requested.  They even took all the packing materials away, leaving me with only the anticipation of settling into my new life.
This post is by a banned member (Heigher) - Unhide
Heigher  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Before renovating, set a clear budget, and timeline, and hire a reliable contractor. Consult designers for layout ideas and choose quality materials. Plan for temporary living arrangements if needed.
This post is by a banned member (nellywilk) - Unhide
nellywilk  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
define you goals
set a budget
research and plan
This post is by a banned member (nellywilk) - Unhide
nellywilk  
Registered
Threads