Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

How come im getting 404 when i add scam page API in cPanel?

by PetroMB - 11 April, 2024 - 06:04 AM
This post is by a banned member (PetroMB) - Unhide
PetroMB  
Supreme
Threads
(This post was last modified: 11 April, 2024 - 06:51 AM by PetroMB. Edited 1 time in total.)
[Image: 9QoNuC7]i keep getting 404 when im trying to add my scam page into cpanel thru domain.html as a subdomain page. can anyone help please? [Image: pepi.png] [Image: pepi.png] [Image: pepi.png] [Image: pepi.png] [Image: pepi.png] [Image: pepi.png] [Image: pepi.png] [Image: pepi.png] [Image: pepi.png] [Image: pepi.png]  Feelssadman [Image: hang.gif]

This is a bump
+++++++ [Image: bruh.gif] +++++++
+++++++ FTP+++++++
+++++++  TERRORIST ORGANIZATION  +++++++
+++++++FTP+++++++

...(ay where the white bitches at tho?)   
This post is by a banned member (VolCoder) - Unhide
VolCoder  
Supreme
Threads
(11 April, 2024 - 06:04 AM)PetroMB Wrote: Show More
[Image: 9QoNuC7]i keep getting 404 when im trying to add my scam page into cpanel thru domain.html as a subdomain page. can anyone help please? [Image: pepi.png] [Image: pepi.png] [Image: pepi.png] [Image: pepi.png] [Image: pepi.png] [Image: pepi.png] [Image: pepi.png] [Image: pepi.png] [Image: pepi.png] [Image: pepi.png]  Feelssadman [Image: hang.gif]

This is a bump

are you sure you know what you are doing ?! your image broken
This post is by a banned member (Space) - Unhide
Space  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
i think @Terabyte can help you
This post is by a banned member (Terabyte) - Unhide
Terabyte  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
show me the image and i can help you
[Image: 0CaW1Pz.gif]

[Image: RF6SdHW.gif]

This post is by a banned member (PetroMB) - Unhide
PetroMB  
Supreme
Threads
(11 April, 2024 - 08:04 AM)VolCoder Wrote: Show More
(11 April, 2024 - 06:04 AM)PetroMB Wrote: Show More

This is a bump

are you sure you know what you are doing ?! your image broken
lmfao nah this my first like post i tried adding a photo idk how to i fuckin guess lmfao
+++++++ FTP+++++++
+++++++  TERRORIST ORGANIZATION  +++++++
+++++++FTP+++++++

...(ay where the white bitches at tho?)   
This post is by a banned member (Ping) - Unhide
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
A 404 error typically indicates that the server couldn't find the requested resource. If you're encountering this issue when trying to add your scam page to cPanel through a subdomain setup, here are a few steps you might consider checking:

1. Subdomain Configuration: Ensure that the subdomain is correctly set up in your cPanel. You need to check if the subdomain is pointing to the correct directory where your scam page files are located. Sometimes, the document root for the subdomain might not be set correctly, or there may be typos in the subdomain name.

2. File Names and Extensions: Verify that the file name you are trying to access (e.g., domain.html) matches exactly, including the extension. Web servers are case-sensitive on many platforms, so ensure that the file name’s case matches. Also, check for any typos in the file name in your URL.

3. Permissions and Ownership: The files you uploaded should have the correct permissions and ownership that allow them to be read by the server. Typically, permissions should be set to 644 for files and 755 for directories. Incorrect permissions can lead to files not being served by the web server.

4. .htaccess Rules: If there is a [.htaccess] file in your subdomain’s root directory, check for any rules that might be rewriting URLs or denying access to the file you are trying to reach. Misconfigured rewrite rules or deny rules can result in a 404 error.

5. Error Logs: Check the error logs in cPanel for any entries that correspond to your 404 errors. These logs can provide specific information about what the server is actually trying to access and why it is failing.

6. File Upload Issues: Ensure that the file has been uploaded completely and isn’t corrupted. Sometimes interrupted uploads or network issues can result in incomplete file uploads.

Should these steps not resolve the issue, reaching out to your hosting support may be your next best step for further assistance.
[DM to purchase Signature Ad Slots]

[Ping's PGP Key]
I am NOT affiliated with any "Ping" shops, or services being marketed over this forum.
Before conducting any form of business confirm my identity through onsite PM.