Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

How do i prevent getting termed on Ebay for selling in-game items?

by FastmOcean - 24 March, 2024 - 12:59 AM
This post is by a banned member (FastmOcean) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 March, 2024 - 01:00 AM by FastmOcean. Edited 1 time in total.)
I want to sell roblox ingame items on ebay, i see alot of sellers not getting banned for some reason , how do i do this? do i need to do a specific way of listing my items?

It would be insane if this could work [Image: PepeBlush.png] [Image: PepeBlush.png]  alot of cash yes yes

IM WILLING TO PAY FOR THIS INFO, must be experienced
This post is by a banned member (Space) - Unhide
Space  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
well since ebay doesnt allow the sale of digital products, you could add a physical product that will be delivered along with the digital item, you can hide this physical product somewhere in the title and put it in description, you won't actually need to send this specific item (can be literally anything cheap asf) since customers wont give a shit abt it/not even notice that thats included.

if ebay bugs you you can just tell them that that physical item is included which makes it legal for listing

i would also use something cheap as the real item since some customers maybe wanna get on ur nerves and insist on receiving that product too, if its some 1$ thing shipped from china you can just dropship it to them lol
This post is by a banned member (Empire) - Unhide
Empire  
Supreme
Threads
I have seen people sell in-game items on ebay without any problems.
[Image: 9Oq6tka.gif]
PRIVATEALPS.NET- Offshore Cloud Services| Instant Deploy | DMCA Ignored | GPU Servers | VPS / RDP