Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

How to become a reseller?

by MrSKY - 02 January, 2024 - 09:52 PM
This post is by a banned member (MrSKY) - Unhide
MrSKY  
Supreme
Threads
6 Years of service
Heya guys just few questions as I never tried it before but the time is here and I have some questions about reselling.
I have some good products to start reselling for them but thats not the point.
I'm not sure how you guys handle the payment options as crypto is the easiest way but much of people still dont have or dont know how to buy crypto.
So alternative payment options would be CC and PP or maybe something else.

How you guys handle that or can you tell me some options so costumers can buy from me without need to buy crypto with fees and stuff, as most of my costumer just pay with cc or pp and want the direct way without need to pay network or topup fees.

I hope anyone of you can give me some tips :)

Thanks in advance, cheers  [Image: hackerman_xmas.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Hamidaka_428) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Most of my businesses that I've been involved with have been with reselling.

In the beginning, when I didn't have the capital, I waited for buyers to pay me and for me to pay the person I was buying them from, but over time as I raised the money, I started buying the products in advance so I could sell them without delaying customers.

Regarding payment methods, most people on this forum have crypto and pay with it ( I prefer LTC because it has very low fees) , but those who don't have crypto pay me with PayPal/Revolut.

I've noticed other people on the forum use Cashapp/Zelle and others, but in my country they are not used and I don't offer them.

It's important, at least in my opinion, that all your payment options are in your name, your accounts, and not using holders, you're much more functional that way, of course if you can verify your payment methods so you don't have problems in the future.

Another tip I can give you is to find a trusted seller that won't give you problems, I've had sellers scam me so I have to return money that I paid some of it to them and it sucks.

It's important that customers are happy with you, your behaviour with them and your honesty, if they are happy they will recommend you to others and that's how you will grow your business.
[Image: SU3lk.gif]

Middle signature spot - available - 12$ for month / 20$ for 2 months
This post is by a banned member (WeedGod) - Unhide
WeedGod  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
Good luck bro Weed

EXPIRES - 31/01/24

EXPIRES - 12/2/24