Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

How to easily RAT someone (VERY CHEAP!!)

by misteroblong - 22 December, 2021 - 07:01 AM
This post is by a banned member (misteroblong) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 December, 2021 - 08:08 AM by misteroblong. Edited 1 time in total.)
My last thread was removed for some reason so here's the whole tut for free.

1. Create a fake employment website. It can be any name, any logo, it just needs to look reasonable(Most employers sites still look very basic so this is very easy)

2. Create forms that resemble a normal employment application(For this method you'll need to make the job WFH or partially WFH)

3. At the end of the application thank them and say something like "Thank you for applying for X. We're eager to review your application and we will send you a further assessment if we're interested in moving forward"

4. After a few hours/days send them another link with some random assessment, it can be just questions, image picking, really anything you can come up with that seems legit to the eye.

5. At the end of the assessment have them download a system specifications testing program(Our RAT  pepeokay )

6. Rinse and repeat with a new job. I recommend using a general niche for your fake company so you can post all sorts of WFH jobs off the same employer to reach different types of people. The key is to make the offer look too good to be true. It could be a WFH data entry job for 18 an hour which many people flock to because they think it's easy. 

This is just the basic outline, please comment if you need clarity on any part. Hope this can prove useful for someone!

(Ever applied for a job that requires a download of some kind or downloaded a random file from a website that seemed legit? You might have been ratted too  [Image: feelssadman.png])
This post is by a banned member (WindexBoi) - Unhide
WindexBoi  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
sad thing is my friend got a job coding employer forms for mines, it's all in python and he's a noob in python, i could probably to lib injection and execute js based downloads to rat people without them knowing
Im back G_G.

DM for inquiries about dorks, potential tools you want made around the field of dorking, hacking, etc. 
DM for inquires about proxies, as I'm looking for prospect clients and their needs to then create a service dedicated for them.
DM for League of Legends based deals, such as cracked accounts, cheap botted accounts in bulk with a sub 1% ban rate, ARAM accs, Hand leveled accounts, boosting, and cashflowing.
This post is by a banned member (misteroblong) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(22 December, 2021 - 07:05 AM)WindexBoi Wrote: Show More
sad thing is my friend got a job coding employer forms for mines, it's all in python and he's a noob in python, i could probably to lib injection and execute js based downloads to rat people without them knowing

Oh, shoot is that possible?? monkayes That would be awesome! People are super desperate right now so just getting them on the page should be easy. This might also work well for ratting high-level employees on sites like Linkedin. Imagine you get some exec making 150k a year's PC. Would probably be super lucrative  :pepo: