(This post was last modified: 26 August, 2022 - 09:18 PM by Master_Oogwgay.)
Hello there my students. Basically you will need to think like an old fart, a dumb kid, rich kid, and so on. Why? You will learn that later! And always use a vpn that is not public bcuz public vpn might get you Blocked from login in! So. After you get your logs you will need to look at their names! If it's childish stuff or something u willl need to look for this! young people whom use the email will almost always be like this: [email protected], [email protected] what i mean by this? Remember at the start i told u ur gonna need to think abt all those kind of people? Well- that's how u think like a kid! And always look at the passwords for words and numbers that young prople might use!
Lots of them will also have payapl, netflix, Disney+ Discord, and a lot more like accounts with games that might be worth a try

Now! How to spot old people mails. You will also need to think like an old nigga, if the email has words like..origami, owl, and basically stuff that olf people like you will most likely get an old farts account! Olf farts have money! Most of them tbh and u can steal they're paypal, amazon, and so on! annd u have a less chance of getting your ass busted:)
sheepe Hackerman

How to find rich people mails? well..this is where it gets a little more detailed soo umm if ur reading this lemme know by replying thx it will motivate me! Anyways back to our Guide! Always look for fancy words! If you need ti find old ppl account which might be worth more than a normal "kids" account! Always search for childish and somehow nice words, look for rich names and the names who look real might be the best ! Trust my i got in an old farts acc and saw how he fucked his wife! Trust me I didn't wanna see that now i need bleach!!!

Alrighty folks let's get to the last,but not worst tips! Every combination of things i learned you to look for will always get you something PepeGlad that's if you have a brain wich i wish you used to carefully read my guide ! Oh and please leave a like. Would be appreciated much and sorry for my grammar I'm sleepy and i hope i today did help someone SleepingPepe pepeokay Popcorn Cya crackers PepeBlush

This is a bump