Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

How to get the payments without let the people know that I'm in Mexico?

by STOCAZZONEXTE - 01 November, 2022 - 08:13 PM
This post is by a banned member (STOCAZZONEXTE) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
I live in Mexico and just starting E-whoring, this woman wanted to deposit to my PayPal but when she was doing the payment,
she saw that her dollars where converted in Mexican pesos and she didn't trust me anymore.
In my PayPal profile there's US address and i always use a IP vanish VPN and a fake gps location in the same city of VPN.
The questions is how can I receive PayPal payments without letting the people know that I'm in Mexico and not in the Us?
In which other ways can I receive safe payments?
AGC should be 1 way, bitcoins, but i believe none of the people i deal knows how to do it.
Thanks in advance.
This post is by a banned member (mdahiana343) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Escribeme se como ayudarte  este es mi discrod, de la forma que te ayudare no tendras que pagarme nada ni relacionar niguna cuenta comingo.
MasterDom1#3889
This post is by a banned member (STOCAZZONEXTE) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(01 November, 2022 - 09:38 PM)mdahiana343 Wrote: Show More
Escribeme se como ayudarte  este es mi discrod, de la forma que te ayudare no tendras que pagarme nada ni relacionar niguna cuenta comingo.
MasterDom1#3889

No tienes telegram o cualquier otra app no tengo discord y me resultó muy difícil usarlo por esto dejé de usarlo.
This post is by a banned member (mdahiana343) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
DM