Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

How to self host your own VPN server | The easiest way | Best OPSEC practice

by kenthompson - 25 April, 2024 - 11:42 AM
This post is by a banned member (kenthompson) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 25 April, 2024 - 11:51 AM by kenthompson. Edited 4 times in total.)
Hey, today I'll guide you through the process of self hosting your own OpenVPN server.
So your ass won't get busted.  [Image: pepeglad.png]

Here's some reasons why you want to self-host your vpn:
  1. Only you have control over the logs. (nobody will hand your logs to the FBI, because only you have access to the server)
  2. You can save some money, because you don't have to pay for a service
  3. You can host your OpenVPN server anywhere, as long as you have access to the Private Server with a Public IP

The setup process is very simple, it's basically just a bash script that does all the complex configuration tasks for you. 
So even if you don't have any deep knowledge in basics of the linux terminal, you still can do it. Just copy and paste one command, and press the numbers to select your options, or you can simply follow the guide.

Basic Requirements:
  • Any linux server with Public IP address.
    • It can be EC2 from AWS. (You can use free tier)
    • You can use privacy orientated server/cloud providers, where you can pay your bills with cryptocurrency
  • Full root access
  • SSH Client
  • OpenVPN Client
I'm not gonna help you with server provisioning, I assume you already have linux server up and running.

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Please leave a like for more guides like this.

Best Regards, Ken Thompson

This is a bump
[Image: PjqhpK9.gif]

[Image: JQWD1Cz.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Markesp3) - Unhide
Markesp3  
Threads
(25 April, 2024 - 11:42 AM)kenthompson Wrote: Show More
Hey, today I'll guide you through the process of self hosting your own OpenVPN server.

1. Only you have control over the logs. (nobody will hand your logs to the FBI, because only you have access to the server)
  3. You can host your OpenVPN server anywhere, as long as you have access to the Private Server with a Public IP

The setup process is very simple, it's basically just a bash script that does all the complex configuration tasks for you. 
So even if you don't have any deep knowledge in basics of the linux terminal, you still can do it. Just copy and paste one command, and press the numbers to select your options, or you can simply follow the guide.

Basic Requirements:
    • You can use privacy orientated server/cloud providers, where you can pay your bills with cryptocurrency
  • Full root access
  • SSH Client
  • OpenVPN Client
I'm not gonna help you with server provisioning, I assume you already have linux server up and running.

This is a bump
go test [Image: popcorn2.gif]
This post is by a banned member (jatoli5570) - Unhide
Threads
Bumped #4
This is a bump

Threads
Bumped #5
This is a bump

This post is by a banned member (gotadrop24) - Unhide
Threads

Basic Requirements:
  • Full root access
  • SSH Client
  • OpenVPN Client

This is a bump
ty
This post is by a banned member (fero666) - Unhide
fero666  
Registered
Threads

Basic Requirements:
  • Full root access
  • SSH Client
  • OpenVPN Client

This is a bump

ty
This post is by a banned member (Js38385) - Unhide
Js38385  
Registered
Threads
Nice thank you for the information