Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

How to start cracking?

by Carol23 - 12 July, 2022 - 08:00 PM
This post is by a banned member (Carol23) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Cloudy0) - Unhide
Cloudy0  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
An easy way to start is thinking about what you want to crack and what you will need to crack it.

Want to crack NordVPN? 
    You'll need a config and lines.

Want to crack PP?
   You'll need a kekr/config + good quality lines + good proxies.

You can also look into dorking and dumping if you do not want to pay for combos and get your own but it will take a while to learn and is not for everyone. 

You can get programs like Sliverbullet where you can add configs, proxies and combos. 

You can find many videos, instructions, and E books on this forum but you make you are contributing to the com and not just leeching :)

If you need any help or have other questions just reply and ask  :pepo:

I do not know how well I explained this as I too am new if anyone would like to elaborate or correct some of my points feel free to do so
I like bananas.

[Image: PepeBlush.png]
discord.gg/parser
This post is by a banned member (mermez) - Unhide
mermez  
Registered
Threads
Nnn
This post is by a banned member (Killianlepro) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 04 March, 2024 - 05:11 AM by Killianlepro.)
(13 July, 2022 - 03:19 AM)Cloudy0 Wrote: Show More
An easy way to start is thinking about what you want to crack and what you will need to crack it.

Want to crack NordVPN? 
    You'll need a config and lines.

Want to crack PP?
   You'll need a kekr/config + good quality lines + good proxies.

You can also look into dorking and dumping if you do not want to pay for combos and get your own but it will take a while to learn and is not for everyone. 

You can get programs like Sliverbullet where you can add configs, proxies and combos. 

You can find many videos, instructions, and E books on this forum but you make you are contributing to the com and not just leeching :)

If you need any help or have other questions just reply and ask  :pepo:

I do not know how well I explained this as I too am new if anyone would like to elaborate or correct some of my points feel free to do so

??

Cc je suis nouveau et j'aimerais bien pirater un compte sanp mes je sais pas comment je peux faire qui peux me dire me mp sure Instagram profitkillian12